Chapter 11

~

Tommy's pov

I wake up and see ME AND RANBOO CUDDLING. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??? Hmm.. Oh shit I was half asleep. Did I ask him to cuddle???? No I couldn't have. I feel warm on my face..

I get up off of the bed slowly not to wake Ranboo. I take my phone off the nightstand and walk to my dresser and take clothes from it. 

Walking to the bathroom next to my closet and look at my face in the mirror. Damn.. IM RED. NO NO WHY. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I take a deep breath and turn the faucet on and splash water in my face. 

I take off my clothes and get in the shower.

(time skip after he's done)

I dry off the water on me and put on a sky blue jumper on with white stars and beige trousers. I walk out of the bathroom to see Ranboo awake in his enderman form I'm guessing?

~

Ranboo's pov

I wake up to see no sign of Tommy by me. I get up to see all of the make-up off I won't even bother putting it on today or go out. I walk to my bag that has my clothes in and get dress in my Garfield shirt with brown pants. I go back on the bed taking my phone and scroll on it.

Later Tom gets out of the bathroom in a new outfit. I smile at him and he just stands there.. Does he think I look weird? No he couldn't I trust him. But I get sad and worried anyway. Stupid emotions get to me.. 

A tear falls from my eye on me it burns. He then sprints to me hugging me. I start crying more from that but feel warm again like I did in the alley. What's happening??  It feels weird but I like it. He asks why I'm crying.

"Do you think I look weird..?" He just pauses from that.

"No-no you got it wrong I think you so cool!"

"R-really?" Tom responds with a mhm and breaking the hug but still holding my arms.

"I'm sorry just the negative thoughts came to me.. I know I trust you."

"So uh- y'know you're a enderman well half enderman? Do you have any other features beside your face?"

"Would you like me to show you?" He nods quickly up and down.

 I make my tail appear and move my hair out of the way to show my horns and droopy like elf ears. A audible gasp came from his mouth and looks like sparkles in his eyes. I chuckle scratching my neck. 

"OMGOMG GAAHYOULOOKSOPRETTY DCYDXXYDTDYSYEZUWWSY!!"

"Thank you you're also the first person I showed..!"

"CANIPETYOURTAIL?!!" I nod.

He pets my tail and I start purring like a cat and laying my head on his lap. He pauses from petting my tail and freezes. I hear mumbling from his mouth but I couldn't hear it. He then pets my hair, purring louder like a motor box. My eyes begin to close a bit.