Chapter 6

~

That was left with the duo. The duo decided they could look at Ranboo's wounds in the bathroom to see if they are healing.

The duo walked to the bathroom. Ranboo sat on the toilet seat Tommy standing near Ranboo. Ranboo takes off the top part of the onesie. Tommy inspects the tear marks on them and then the others that have bandages on them.

Tommy asks, "Ranboo do you mind I take off the bandages  to clean the wounds and change the bandages?" "Of course! I don't mind."

Tommy smiles and takes off the bandages and cleans the wounds. He takes out new bandages and wraps them around Ranboo. Tommy throws the old bandages in the trash can near them.

Tommy talks after he's done, "And... Done!"

Ranboo smiles at him, "Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me I don't know what I would do without you." Ranboo hugs Tommy.

Tommy hugs back, "That's what best friends are here for!"

Ranboo yawning, "We should go to bed now it's 4 am now." Tommy nods.

They head out of the bathroom turning off the light seeing Bill now asleep near Purpled in the living room floor, and everyone's stuff around the house.

Ranboo suggests, "We should clean the house before we go to sleep."

They begin in the living room putting the empty drinks and pizza box in the trash. The duo haired went to clean dishes with gloves on and sweep the kitchen floor and counters. The blonde still in the living room cleans off crumbs and plates and hurried them to Ranboo.

The two loved spending time together alone. Talking when one of them needs the other the most. They loved each others company.

They then head to Tommy's bedroom taking the controller's off the floor, and put the vr set and controls away in a cupboards, putting Tubbo's phone on the nightstand out of his hand.

It's 5:10 am now. The two now ready for bed after so long. They climb on Tom's bed. Tommy under the blankets while Ranboo over them.

(Timeskip to 8:00 am)

Bill, Aimsey, Freddie, and Purpled awake. Freddie cooking breakfast for everyone, Bill and Aimsey playing four in a row. Red is Aimsey, Bill yellow. It's 10-6 Bill having the least wins out of them. Purpled drinking coffee while scrolling on his phone.

It was a calm mood until Freddie call everyone to eat also asking Purpled to wake the rest. Purpled puts down the coffee and phone.

Purpled walked to Tommy's room to wake the asleep. Purpled shook all of them a tiny bit. Woke the duo, Tubbo not budging Purpled thought to carry Tubbo out of the room. Purpled now carrying Tubbo bridal style and Tubbo still asleep. 

The duo following Purpled, yawning and rubbing their eyes. They then all smell Freddie's famously breakfast. Waffles crisp golden, pancakes perfectly brown, soft, and fluffy, amazingly cooked sausages, crisp bacon, and different egg types to everyone's liking.

Purpled places down Tubbo waking him up groaning. Everyone grabs the food to place on the table and get the toppings, utensils, and napkins. They all sit down and eat and chat.

Freddie says something first, "How is everyone's morning so far?"

Aimsey and Bill in sync, "a: Good! I WON THE MATCH!!   b: Horrible.."

Purpled then says, "It's good so far the food is making it even better!"

Tommy sleepily, "It's good.. Me and Ranboo stayed up until 5:00..." Ranboo adds on yawning, "We cleaned the house up that's why it's clean.." Aimsey worrying, "Oh my, you guys should sleep until 12:00 pm because we're going out after."

Tubbo pops into the conversation, "I'm done Imma go and watch something." Tubbo waving and walking to the living room.

Freddie, Bill, Purpled now done with their food grabbing their plates and Tubbo's and putting them in the sink. Ranboo hugging Tommy because they're clingy in the morning. Aimsey now done grabbing her plate and cleans them.

It just leave those two they both have a couple bites left they finish up. They put the leftovers in the fridge and grab both of their plates and leave them in the sink. The duo go and sleep in the room.

(Timeskip to 11:50 am)

The two have been awake for a couple minutes fully rested and got into new clothes out of the onises. They get up and walk to the rest.

Ranboo talks, "Hey everyone were up now!" While the duo put on their socks, shoes, and coats. And Ranboo covers their enderman parts just in case.

Tommy then speaks, "Where are we going?"

Aimsey responds, "To a coffee shop then a park. Purpled left a while ago he had to work."

The cricket crew walks out of the house and walk to where the coffee shop is. They've arrived and all sat in a booth.

~

(776 words)

Sorry this is shorter!

I've been working on all of chapters all day since I woke up.

Still looking for a good name for this book.

Do you like this book so far?

Love you! <3 /p