◇1

Mrs

Mrs. Lee: Mark? Honey? Please... come eat something?

Mark: I am not hungry.

The boy simply turned and walked to his room, showing no emotion at all. The parents shared a look and his father called out to him just before he got to close his door.

Mr. Lee: Do remember you can't skip tomorrow's session.

Mark: I don't see why i need it.

Mrs. Lee: Mark...

But the boy had already closed the door to his room.

---

Ms. Choi: I am sending you to therapy.

The girl in front of Ms. Choi decided to stay silent in response. She had no idea how to or why to respond. So she stayed silent. 

Ms. Choi: Dahye?

Again, no response from the girl. The orphanage owner only let out a sigh before dismissing the girl. Dahye got up from her seat and made it to her room shared between three other girls who all sent her looks forcing Dahye looked away. 

They spoke in whispers but she heard them clearly.

Lihuan: When did Ms. Choi say we could move out of the room again?

Jisu: She said a couple of days. But i just want it to happen as quickly as possible.

Seoyeon: Its better than being with... her.

Dahye knew the whispers were all against her. And she wouldn't blame them. But the feeling of suffocation only irritated her. Yet, no words were said from her. She slid under her covers, closing her eyes, just wanting some sleep. Which, was very well, not granted.

 Which, was very well, not granted