◇20

4 YEARS LATER

4 YEARS LATER

Mark: Come here!

Dahye: Coming, coming.

Jaemin: Alright, ready?

He raised the camera as Mark held out his hand to Dahye who came running into his embrace, the impact taking him off balance for a second. But the picture that Jaemin took at that very moment, caught the happiness in the two individuals who were connected by the heart. 

Though the two of them were not even paying attention. Smiling down at her, Mark tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear. 

Mark: We graduated.

Dahye: I know that Mark.

She chuckled, placing her arms around his neck while his hands were securely on her waist.

Mark: I love you.

Dahye has heard him say this before, but somehow, every time it gave her the butterflies.

Dahye: I love you too.

He smiled, rubbing their noses together before kissing her lips. At that moment a camera shutter made them break their kiss. Jaemin gave them a big smile.

Jaemin: I will literally frame this for you guys. You should hang it up in the new place.

Dahye: What new place?

Mark: Na Jaemin.

Jeno: That's my que to save him.

He said loudly and dragged the male out of there. He still managed to send Dahye a thumbs up though. The girl faced her lover again, who seemed a bit nervous now.

Dahye: What was that about?

Mark: Well i really wanted to keep it a secret. But of course... Jaemin had to ruin it. So like... i had money saved up and kind of rented a new place for us to move into... it gets really awkward with my parents around.

He said, referring to the past four years when Dahye resided in the Lee household. But she was more shocked about the fact that Mark rented out an apartment without telling her.

Dahye: You should have told me... i would have given some money for helping. I had money saved too.

Mark: Its okay. Mum and Dad loaned me some money, with me promising to return it after getting my pay. Besides i really wanted to surprise you.

Dahye smiled and leaned forward pecking the male's lips.

Dahye: I appreciate it Mark. But since you are spoiling me like this, let me buy you dinner.

Mark: But-

Dahye: Please?

Mark: Okay. Alright.

She smiled again but turned when she heard their names being called.

Renjun: Guys come on!

Donghyuck: Yeah! 

Chenle: Don't complain of not being included if you come too late!

Zhui: You're too loud.

Jisung: Right?

Hyeri: Ji he is literally your best friend.

Mark: They are not even the ones graduating.

He said with frown while Dahye only laughed before dragging him over for the group photo with all of them together. 

THE END

THE END