◇14

Dahye was curled up in a corner, knees close to her chest as she cursed herself

Dahye was curled up in a corner, knees close to her chest as she cursed herself. She should have stayed silent like she always did. Now like the others, Mark would leave her too. 

The thoughts invading her mind made her cover her ears. The thoughts were returning. Poisoning her brain into stuff she didn't want to do. Her eyes burned but she bit her lip to stay silent. She had run into a random classroom, not even bothering to check where.

But when she heard footsteps approach she quickly looked up, surprised to see one of the boys Mark used to stare at. But the thought of a stranger approaching her made her press herself against the wall.

Though he stopped a little away, sitting down cross legged, across from her.

???: Hey... I am Jaemin...

He said in a calm and low voice.

Jaemin: I am a junior so like younger to you... But um...

He rolled back his sleeves a bit. And much to Dahye's shock there were similar scars on there. 

Jaemin: I... I used to get physically bullied... and my scars had been shown to everyone by the same bullies...

He rolled the sleeves back down and looked at her.

Jaemin: If it weren't for Mark hyung who submitted evidence and Hiyeon noona who acted as a witness i would have probably been gone by now.