◇6

It was clear to Dahye that people around her didn't like her

It was clear to Dahye that people around her didn't like her. Especially whenever she sat down before her seatmate arrived she would hear all the whispers about this Hiyeon. She had no idea who that was but seemed like she was someone important to Mark. 

Speaking of Mark, it was not like they had spoken much in the one week they were seatmates. But somehow the two didn't seem to mind either. 

Dahye liked it when no one spoke in whispers, finding it louder and more annoying than normal decibel tones. Her room mates were now shifted to another room like they wanted so she got all the peace she wanted. 

She didn't mind though. If she didn't feel as shitty as she did, she would have shifted too, if she had witnessed someone trying to kill themselves.

The though of it, sent a wave of fire like pain through her scars that were still slowly healing. The chair next to her dragged and she saw Mark sit down, glaring at some people, them shutting their whispering mouths immediately. 

She appreciated that. Not like he would know he is doing her a favour by doing that. 

Dahye was caught seriously off guard though, when Mark sat opposite to her in lunch. 

Not once did he look at her or utter a word. But the girl felt content. Somehow sitting with someone and eating lunch just seemed better than sitting alone. Especially when that someone was not annoying or if that someone didn't feel forced to sit with her.

 Especially when that someone was not annoying or if that someone didn't feel forced to sit with her