◇7

Ms

Ms. Kim: How was your week Mark?

Mark: I think i made a new friend?

The elder's face lightened up a bit. But then contorted into a frown.

Ms. Kim: You think?

Mark: We don't talk... but we sit together during lunch and in class.

Ms. Kim: Is he or she the one who approached you?

Mark: I don't know... she is really reserved... but seeing her sit all alone during lunch with people throwing her sour glances was painful to see.

Mark looked up to meet the female's gaze. She was smiling a bit. But asked nothing further, urging mark to fill the silence.

Mark: I want to help her.

Ms. Kim: Is she struggling?

Mark: Well... she comes to you too.

That brought another frown to her face.

Ms. Kim: Is this girl, Dahye?

Mark nodded and the therapist sighed.

Ms. Kim: I appreciate you reaching out to her. But she is still in a very negative stage. You are still in your little cage too. The last thing i need is two of you to clash and just push yourself further into the cage.

The male gave it a thought before shaking his head. 

Mark: Maybe... but she seemed better with me deciding to sit with her during lunch. 

Ms. Kim: I see... just make sure not to hurt yourself more.

The male nodded, realizing he talked more than he was used to talking to the therapist.

Ms. Kim: You are somewhat progressing, and that's good. But we need to start talking about you.

Mark only hummed, focusing back on his Rubik's cube.