◇19

Dahye being someone who never kissed anyone was sure she was messing up

Dahye being someone who never kissed anyone was sure she was messing up. But Mark didn't complain. He was gentle and patient with her. And the feelings within her were denying her of any thoughts.

Her heart thumping in her chest. Butterflies erupting in her stomach. Cheeks burning from the overflowing feeling of bliss.

When they broke it off he kept his hand on her cheek, caressing it. 

Dahye: Please... don't leave my side...

She whispered as Mark connected their foreheads. 

Mark: I will never leave you. 

She chuckled a single happy tear falling from her eye. The romantic songs in the background only set the scene for them. 

Mark pecked her once more before sitting back in his seat, much to her displeasure.

Mark: How about you move in with me?

Dahye: Huh?

Mark: i am sure mom and dad won't mind... though i should probably ask them...

Dahye: Mark, unless the adopt me, i can't leave the orphanage. And i think it will awkward if they adopt me with you being their son and all.

He chuckled.

Mark: Right... yeah that would be awkward. 

Dahye: But once i turn into an adult... i can leave this place.

She said staring longingly at the building she called home. 

Mark: Then after that. We can even go to college together!

He said excitedly while lacing their fingers. Dahye couldn't help but let out a laugh, feeling a little too content with the situation.

Dahye: Okay...

Mark: yeah?

She nodded and he kissed the back of her hand. 

Dahye: I should probably head inside...

Mark: You should. But um before that... you know just to make it official and all... would you be my girlfriend?

She chuckled a little, seeing him nervous after being the first one to initiate the kiss.

Dahye: I would love to Mark.