Ch8: Peter and Friends, Meet Doctor Strange Pt 3

Aunt May opened the door and saw the two.

"Hi. Can I help you? Don't tell me that Peter's in trouble again. I swear that he didn't do anything. I've been keeping a close eye on him." She said, thinking that the reason why the two were there was because of what Peter did.

"No no no. Not at all. I'm Gwen and this is Stephen Strange. We're some of Peter's close friends. Isn't that right, Stephen?" The Ancient One said as she looked at Doctor Strange.

Doctor Strange was in deep thought.

He was worried about Maddy.

His Maddy...

He hoped that she was okay... He hoped that they would get there in time and save her...

"Stephen... Stephen..." The Ancient One said, trying to get his attention.

Doctor Strange then blinked his eyes and looked at her.

"Right... We are some of Peter's close friends, alongside Maddy and I was wondering if we could attend Peter's pool party. Maddy's there, alongside Peter and his friends." He said, in an explanation.

Aunt May smiled.

"Well... Why didn't you say so?! They're in the backyard. Also, if you guys are hungry or thirsty, there is fruit punch and sub sandwiches on the kitchen table." She said, allowing the two in.

Doctor Strange and The Ancient One walked into the house, seeing the fruit punch and the sub sandwiches on a plate on the kitchen table.

"We'll keep that in mind. Thank you, May." Doctor Strange said as The Ancient One and him were now beginning to approach the back porch door, which was actually one of them sliding doors.

When they got to the back door, Doctor Strange began to slide the door and within minutes, it was open.

"After you, Ancient One." He said, gestering for The Ancient One to go first.

The Ancient One smiled.

"Thank you, Stephen." She said as they now began to walk onto the back porch.

..........................................................................................................

After they had gotten onto the back porch, Doctor Strange slid the door closed behind him and after he did that, the two were now looking down at Peter and his friends, who were talking and having a good time.

"Now that we're in... I think that it's time for us to find your precious Maddy." The Ancient One said as she began to discuss the plan.

"Right but, in order to do that, we need to act casual." Doctor Strange said, continuing on the explanation.

"Meaning that we have to talk to them?" The Ancient One asked, curiously wanting to know.

Doctor Strange smiled.

"Exactly. We need to talk to them and find out what they know..." He said, his voice trailing off as he was now beginning to see America Chavez.

The Ancient One nodded her head yes, in understanding and the two now began to head down the stairs.

..................................................................................................

Peter, Ned, MJ and America were relaxing and having a great time when Doctor Strange and The Ancient One approached them.

"Hi, Gwen!" Peter said, looking at The Ancient One.

The Ancient One smiled.

"Hello, Peter." She said, in gratitude.