5: Come on they don't bite

Sodas Pov:

I was arm wrestling with Steve in the living room when Pony walked in the house.

"Where have you been" I asked still concentrating on pinning Steve's hand down not fully expecting an answer back.

"I've been to the mall" He shingly answered.
"With who?" I asked not really caring for the answer.
"Lilly" when Pony said her name both Steve and I loosened our grip on each other's hands and looked at him.

"What did you say?" Steve asked my happy brother.
"You guys won't stand a chance against me and my moves. I held her hand, made her blush and even invited her to go watch a movie with me later." He stated proudly.

Something about that statement made me jealous. I mean a bets a bet but this isn't just a bet to me. I'm not saying that I'm in love with Lilly. Cause I'm not. Yet.

Anyways she's pretty. And I started to realize that when I used to hang out with her brother. Heck, sometimes I would hang at their house with Chad just to be around her.

But that was about a year ago. Now Chads at college and I've rarely seen her around. Seeing her walking in to the DX yesterday made my entire day. I couldn't stop smiling. That's what Steve said anyways.

Now that I think about it Steve couldn't stop smiling too yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he liked her too, I mean look at her. Angel.

Anyways when Pony mentioned that he invited her to watch a movie I knew that it was my time to shine. I mean two bit and pony has already made moves towards her so I figured it was my turn.

"So when are you meeting her, cause your obviously not letting her walk by herself to the drive in, right?" I wanted to know more to figure out how I was going to make my move.

"She's actually meeting me here in about 20 minutes and then we're going together." Pony told me. What an idiot.

Now that I know that she'll be here I can walk with them and charm her the entire walk there and back.

I went up to the bathroom and took a shower. I looked at the clock and saw that she would be here in 10 minutes. I got dressed. I made sure to put on my least dirty jeans and cuff them nicely. I then put on my white t shirt but I took it off. I knew what I was going to do.

When I heard the front door open I started my plan.

Steve's POV

Finding out that Pony asked Lilly out on a "date" to the drive in really pissed me off. But I knew from the look on Sodas face that he was happy.

I honestly haven't seen a prettier girl than Lilly. Just the way she carried herself was enough to make me fall to my knees. But I knew that I would have to play it cool in order for me to get a chance.

The front door opened while I was still sitting at the dinner table. Same spot that I was in 20 minutes ago when pony told us. I saw Lilly walk in and pony go and greet her.

Before he could have the chance to show her around the house Soda walked down the stairs. Topless.

I clenched my jaw when I saw him charmingly smile towards the lovely girl. My girl.

"Oh, hi there Lilly" Soda said as if he didn't know that she'd be here at this exact time. He went into the bathroom and started combing grease into his hair with the door open.

I could see Lilly glancing over at him multiple times and when he looked back and winked she looked away and blushed. That sucker stole my move. I had JUST made her blush by winking. That bastard.

Fifteen minutes pass and pony had already showed her the house and everyone was ready to go. I decided to go with them.

As we all walk through our neighborhood I looked up at the sky. The sun had started to go down. It was beautiful.

Lilly was standing in the middle of soda and pony and I was next to soda. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and handed one to soda and pony.

I did this a little slowly so that I could do what I had planned to do next.

Lilly's POV

As Steve offered the brothers a cigarette he looked at me with the pack in his hand. "Do you want one?" He asked me. I hesitated. "Come on they don't bite" he said with his cigarette hanging loosely from his lips. It would dangle every time he would say something.

I don't know why but I found that attractive. As he saw that I hesitated he started to put the pack away. When I saw that I said "I'll take one thank you" and he pulled out a single cigarette and gave it to me. His fingers lingering against mine as he did so. Our fingers being agains each other's a little longer that needed. I could feel sparks through my fingers all the way to my stomach.

All while looking me in the eyes and then smiling and turning his head forward. This action did not only make me blush, but make me even more attracted to him, if that was even possible.