1: butterflies along with two very red cheeks.

Lilly's POV
When the bell rang for the last time today I got out of my seat and headed to my friends Cherrie and Marcia but everyone calls them Cherry and Mary.

"Ok so who's house are we going to this time" I said. We always have a sleepover every Friday.

"I think it was my turn" Marcia said.
"Ok I'll just head home and get some stuff" I said.
"Me too, we will meet you at your house" Cherry said as she turned around, her red hair bouncing as she walked off.

Cherry and I live in the same neighborhood so we walked together. When we had packed our bags we decided to head over to DX and buy some chips.

We got there and walked in to buy snacks. We looked around for a while before picking sour cream and onion chips and some chocolate and went over to the register.

The boy scanned our stuff.  "That will be 4 dollars 50" he said looking at me. When he looked at me I screamed inside. He was so handsome.

I looked at his flannel and I could see the name Sodapop stitched on to it. I figured that was his name. I kinda liked it.

"Hey you're Soda Pop right?" Cherry said, he nodded.  "I'm Cherrie but you can call me Cherry, and this is Lilly" she said pointing at me.

I smiled at him awkwardly. He looked like a moviestar. His piercing blue eyes were focused on my face as I looked away. "I know, you're Chads little sister aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said with a smile on my face, finally looking up. I knew I recognized him. Turned out him and my brother used to hang out before he went away for college.

I paid 10 dollars and told him to keep the change. We started to walk out of the store when we saw another guy helping someone with their car.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. His greasy hair and muscles were perfect. I guess he could sense me staring at him cause he looked up at me and winked. That wink gave me butterflies along with two very red cheeks.

I smiled and turned my head and continued to walk away from the gas station with my red headed friend who just looked at me and smiled. She had seen the whole interaction. If you could even call it that.

The entire sleepover my mind was only on one thing. Rather one person.

While Cherry and Mary were too busy with painting their nails before we went out to even realize that I hadn't said a word for the last five minutes. But I didn't mind. My mind was on someone else.

Sodas POV
When the girls left the store Steve came in and looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Did you see those two girls" he asked.
I just nodded in return to Soda, who seemed to forget that we were still working.

A customer coughed as an attempt to get Sodas attention. It worked. I walked outside again and continued to help the man I was helping before.

But I couldn't get that green eyed beauty off my mind. She sure was something else. But I didn't know that I wasn't the only one with the same girl on my mind.

————————————————————————
584 words
I know this was a kinda shitty first chapter but this is my first book ever so be nice lol
:)