2

Lisa get into her house with shaking limbs, probably because of the marathon she had a few minutes ago, her chest is going wild searching for a tiny source of air. Her face is burning. She squeezed her cheeks,  still can't believe what she did, she finally fulfilled her fantasy. 

She's so screwed, after The Queen Bee, her crush will feel disgusted by her. Just the thought of The Queen Bee feeling disgusted by her, she felt like she wanted to cry again she crawled to her knees to hug herself. It's her habit to feel protective. Tears crumpled from her eyes, patting her arms .‘I-it was a mistake, she would kick me out tomorrow ’ She enacted those utterances as a mantra.

But The Queen Bee did kiss her back so it wasn't just her who enjoyed it. 

“Priya!” Her father yells making her flinch in her room. Right, she forgot, she's late. Her father doesn't like to wait. She hastily wiped her tears with trembling hands, her feet don't want to leave the ground, yet she has to go.

She entered her father's study cabin by knocking lightly on the door. Mr. Marco Manoban, the man who despises his daughter more than anything, why? The reason is his daughter reminds him of his wife. His wife left him when her daughter was 10 for another Man.

But Lisa doesn't hate her mother for it, she just feels unwanted. Nor did she hate her father. She knows her father is just afraid, afraid that She would leave him too just like her mother. That's why he wants a man who can Leash his daughter and control her as he did, to make her obedient just like he did. Well, his way of making her obedient is just punishment. 

“You're late!” he shouted. 

Lisa squinted her eyes as she fists her hands. She can't just tell her father that she kissed her crush today and that's why she's late. 

“I'm so sorry.”She knows even if she begs him not to punish her today he won't listen. she has to take it, take it all.

Her father gets up from his chair, opens the cupboard, and takes out his whip. “How many do you think you deserve, Priya?” he asked calmly, patting his whip.

Lisa, who is already in the middle of the room, gets on her knees and folds her sleeves up. She was 10 minutes late so it will be 5, but she can't answer that. “w- whatever you think I merit”

“Good,” He sounds pleased. 

While Lisa received her punishment for being late on another side of Clasodonia in The Kim estate Jennie eats dinner with her parents. 

“Did something happen? Today Princess, is there anything bothering you?”Her father asked.

Mr.Kim Jennie's father loves his daughter most, for him she's a princess, and being a Princess he always makes sure his daughter gets whatever she asks, and wants. When he catches the sight of his daughter playing with her food He got worried. Whatever is bothering his Princess he would make sure to take care of that. 

Jennie smiles. “No. Papa, there's nothing”. Her father still didn't believe it.

“ Are you sure Honey?”Her mother inquires.

Jennie sighs and finishes her food. “Mumma, Papa everything is fine. ”

“Okay, princess as you say so,” Her father nods.

“Papa, can I take my bodyguards to  University tomorrow?" She asked most sweetly that her father could never deny.

Her bodyguards, always stay outside of the University to make sure no one attempts to bother The Heir.

Her father was a little precarious but still can't say no to his precious Princess so he agrees. “Okay, Princess. But why?” 

Jennie smirked. “There is something I want to have ”.