10

"Where?" Jennie asked on the call

"To the library, ma'am " A masculine voice answered from the other side 

Hearing the words, Her eager steps stroll into the second edifice and soon she stood in front of the library room. Letting herself in her willing gazes scrutinize the room 'Fuck where is she!' Cursing under her breath she looks around, walking besieged tables and bookshelves. When she thought about calling her bodyguard again, she found it..or found someone

There she is, claimed by  Jennie  The 'egghead' sitting alone at the edge of the bench, near a wide glass window holding a book and a pencil. Writing something in the notebook hastily with her hand. Brunette hair roots were pulled up in a messy bun however, some of the strands of her bangs fell over her face. Pursuing her lips together she would nibble her bottom lips murmuring something then again write it down over the notebook. fixing her rimless spectacles she read something from the books, then smile 

Smile! That freaking smile that Manoban never offers her.

At first, she wanted to rip that book off the younger face and force her to follow. But now the peaceful sight where Lisa is enjoying her own company and the books is something. This Is the first time she has seen  Lisa relaxed, not frightened or nervous. 

Something that gives Jennie's heart joy of bliss. The engulfing silence of the library is not helping her train of thought. The sun's rays shimmer over the younger face ' cute'.Slowly her eyes skim over the jacket the younger was wearing. it was 'her possession '.

Inadvertently a smile balled up on the corner of her lips beholding the younger. the further she preferred to admire the view but. " Jennie?" Someone called. Jennie didn't bother to look at it. "Jennie?" again. She could feel the person beside her now. "Excuse me, Miss Kim?" 

The call of her last name makes her frown; whoever this is better has a reason to bother her in the middle of her admiration. 

Looking beside her she meets Ms. Lee Ji-eun
amused gaze, setting a smile on her face and hiding her bitterness. "Yes, Ms. Lee?" She said in a monotone  

Ms. Lee, who could sense the irritation in the girl's voice, is probably the only person who has seen the way Jennie was staring at Lisa smiling.  "Can I help you with something?" 

"Ah yes, would you mind telling Lalisa Manoban to meet me in the  common room" 

"Okay?" Ms. Lee is delighted and confused. 

Delighted because Lisa is making friends other than Park Chaeyoung. 

Confused why Jennie? 

Jennie only nods and walks out of the Library swearing her self-control as for the second time she gets abducted by something. Even though she doesn't know why, there is something that is hauling her toward the younger, maybe

‘Manoban surely knows witchcraft!’

As her legs go down to the corridor where some of the students stopped saying 'Good afternoon ' but she ignores them only glancing and nodding. Her overworked self doesn't want to talk. She has been tired for the past few days and she hasn't blinked an eye. 

The girl's common room of YG was set on the ground floor of the second edifice. Herein, the students can see the field. where right now few students are playing soccer with Jongin their captain.   

Jennie places her hands on the window sill, eyes settling on Jongin who is wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts like other teammates. Sweats drip down to his cheekbones from his forehead, taking heart full breath as he jogs. His toned shoulder muscles popped up whenever he would make a move of twisting and turning. tilting her head aside, her gaze moved down to his sweat-coating shirt affixed with his abdominal muscles.