7

"Class, don't forget about your assignment next week. The talent event will be held soon so you all have to submit your task before that."  In class, Lisa listens to her professor Mr. Namjoon order everyone. 

"Yes, professor!" They said in unison and prepared to leave class.  

 With everyone, Lisa carefully gets her things; her backpack, card, books, and most importantly her valuable notebook. Arresting her things she waits for the students to leave. She doesn't like to stick in crowds. 

When the class emptied she gets up from her seat holds the books that she deems to submit to the library  and moved toward the opening 

"Lisa, " The call of her name stops her. 

She turns around. "Yes, sir?"

Mr. Namjoom smiles softly as he gathers the essays of the other students. "Did you give your name for the talent event?" Lisa shakes her head.  

The professor sighs in wariness. He doesn't like how the poor girl is squandering her time just being antisocial. In his years of pedagogy, he never saw anyone so isolated from others. 

Within the first years, he was worried but he acknowledged this is how the girl is and he praises it. He appreciates how the young girl sits at the back beside the window panes. watch the airy world, letting her imagination drafts her from everyone. 

Nonetheless, he was curious about how the girl managed to prove her worth in her grades. Afterall, getting a full-time scholarship in YG is not lenient, it takes sleepless nights of hard work and study, and that's why he is dubious. He knows the young girl has talent but she is lurking behind everyone, even herself. 

"Why Lisa?"

Lisa's grips tighten around her books. her palms getting sweaty. She is... scared. but still managed to display brio. "Sir, I don't have any talent. And about your assignments, I will submit them before next week "

Mr. Namjoom soothes his tie. The professor did predict this answer. In one left hand, he withholds the essays and in the other, he grabs his suit. "This is your last year. You should do your best, "He encouraged. Mr. Kim Nam-joom maybe look cold persona but he looked after his students 

Lisa smiles. "I will, Sir. " assuring the professor. 

Mr. Namjoom is still uncertain but he grants it. "Okay, you can go now." 

Lisa bowed her head and made her way to the second edifice of YG University, the third-floor Library.

The library is another favored place for her. The passageway is empty because it's almost lunchtime.  She also should be at the cafeteria with others where Park Chaeyoung is probably waiting for her, yet she wants to return the books first. 

The Library of YG is preserved by the vast pillars of authentic forms guiding the massive ceiling. The Victorian Gothic architecture roof can take anyone's sight, making them fall in their ingenuity. The Kim family indeed knows how to construct a masterpiece because the library was surely a masterwork for Lisa. 

The calmness of the room and the fragile smell of obsolete yet fresh books always craft Lisa's heart. Her eyes gaze on all sides to find a specific person. There are a few students in the library too with books and notepads. Some of them are first-year course students who are preparing for their class exams. 

Stepping inside the room, she put her book on the librarian's table. The specific person she was looking for is Ms. Lee Ji-eun who is the youngest among the others and is efficient at her work. 

She uses the call bell that was set at the desk to grab the librarian's attention who was working on her computer. 

Ms.Lee Ji-eun glimpsed at Lisa and smiled warmly. "Lili, Is there anything I can help you with today?" she asked.