28

“Where is she?” A feminine voice loudly arises with a harsh slam of her hand Rosé looks around the room pushing Jungkook away from the side she steps closer to Lisa but Jennie stands in front blocking her way. She glares. “Give me back my Lisa Kim. I’m not in the mood for your shit.”

“Your Lisa,” those words derided, umbrage narrowly Jennie’s intense gaze bore back at her. “Since when did she become your Park?”

“I’m her best friend, she’s mine, you stay away from her .”

Jennie steps in. “And what if I don’t.”

“I swear Kim if you play your nasty tricks on her I’ll break your every single bone and feed it to your fucking dogs!” gritting her teeth Rosé dragged each word with an oath. The only thing holding her back from jumping on The Latter Skin to tear her down was her best friend’s pure feelings for Jennie. “She’s not like you. Stop forcing her for your desperate acts Or else…”

“Oh shit, I’m so scared.” Jennie pulled a face, eyebrows furrowed with prudence and bitterness. Was it just friendship? Park was being protective, no it can’t be just friendship every time whenever she got close Lisa Rosé acted like someone stole her favorite candy, a candy that the lass could never replace with anything else. “Or else what?”  a mocking query sags 

The room temperature dropped off from the wide-open balcony cold air biting through their hot skin raw anger sprouted no matter how much Rosé was comprehending herself. It was too much that what Jennie did with Jisoo was wrong. 

The girl was so drunk she couldn’t even make her way out if she didn't find her in one of the guest rooms collapsed onto the mattress weakly trying to get up from nausea

There were horny men in the house. What if one of them just launched themselves at that poor girl? Who would take responsibility for it? Jongin was nowhere to find she had to help Jisoo until the cheerful happy pile passed out in her arms muttering flirty commendations about her appearance tonight warmth lend on her neck when gingerly Jisoo placed a soft lily-white kiss on her cheeks playfully teasing with gaze

The sweet gesture engraved in her heart to get Jisoo away from everything to keep her safe but then again she recalled Lisa whilst after Jongin showed up panting for breath red flushed face he took his girlfriend out without any word just a deadpan look appear his feature probably seeing his girlfriend in some else’s arms sleeping peacefully wasn’t something any boyfriend would like. 

Thankfully Taehyung was there to back her up and she asked him to send everyone home since the party was over.  

“You know what,” She inhales. “You will never understand this feeling of being cared for. Because of your trashy attitude, no one ever cares for you. Jennie Kim The Cold Bitch of YG is so alone not even her so-called boyfriend is there for her,” looking at Jennie’s group of friends she smirks. “It won’t be a surprise if they left you as well.”

Words tinged in her heart like someone just salted the wound of her hand, silting it till it bleed out again and again. “Are you done?” Jennie dryly spoke. “You can only bark when you can’t bite. But I can. Tomorrow you’ll clean the practice room.”

“You think you can boss around me huh?”

“I Can,  do you know why? Do you Park? Because I am Jennie Kim, owner of a top internationally reputed University, and the daughter of the Noble Kim family Heirs of the Kim estate, I have the privilege to boss over anyone I want.  And you Rosie just because Uncle is one of the suggested directors doesn’t mean I can’t replace him. Don’t make me play dirty .”

And that was stricken through Rosé’s anger.

A taunting devilish chuckle vibrates in Jennie’s chest pushing every button of patience pissing Rosé off until the girl lash out was something she has always been pleased to see since they were kids. Reasonable enough she’d never bring their families into their fight but to shut things down won’t be bad to fib a little bit.