26

Erstwhile with blue, and yellow metaphors complexions scatter in red passing through itineraries of warm environs, all violets line sullies in front of the ambient molecule tints cast in sheathed obsidian twilights enclosing the doors of Elysium.

Stars drew constellations way too indiscriminate at meticulous hours while the moon plaid benign mild in tranquil breeze passed by with tenderness poised at cessation.

Nibbling gently her bitted lips slender fingers grip the pencil curving to rough drawing shaping the preliminary work adding precision details with merit essential efforts over the eyes to form an almost artistic piece to the austere. 

Breaths were gently blown onto the sketchy pages, lips curled admiring until the sound of the door bursting open and her friend’s ear—piercing call made her jump in her seat clutching her chest to keep her heart appeased at the normal pace she glared. “For Christ’s sake Chaeyoung-ya!  There’s a tendency of knocking, ”

Rosé ignores the wry face rolling her eyes at the blonde girl’s scowling in front; she places the branded clothing bags on the bed going through the closet. She takes out some underclothes and settles them on the bed whilst turning her attention to her best friend, hands resting over her hips .“Well,  Miss, I did call you but since someone is so in dreamland with her journal didn’t hear my plea, ”

Sighing in disbelief, Lisa put her journal in the cupboard, eyes queer interest as they glanced over the clothes. “I told you not to waste money, ”

“I didn’t, ” raising her hands in a gesture of defeat. “It’s for you, ” Rosé justified taking out the clothes she measures them on carefully. “We have a party to attend, remember. ” Sitting with the vanity corner of her lips lifted. “We have to make your first time worthwhile.”

A contained chuckle rose from her moving toward the bed she eyed her friend. “Seriously. ”

“Dead serious. ”

Aptly Lisa abstaining herself from going to the party she thought about escaping on Saturday evening and spending her time staring at the ceiling Or watching unrealistic movies but now seeing how enthusiastic her best friend is mostly because both of them know after today if things go on the right track the devil wears CHANEL won’t bother in their life anymore and Rosé is happy for that.

Before she could think about the price of the costly red ruched top Rosé walked away saying. “I have to get ready, ” she gaped at the clothes, they were way more expensive for her liking. 

Since Rosé didn’t want her to wear the non-so-tasteful clothes of her father’s choices. She spent more of her afternoon shopping getting comfortable casual clothes she could find. 

Taking a breath as she put them on, feeling the clothes embracing her small breasts, black skinny jeans hugs her soft curves embroiled to a loving comfort, over the purple bruise on her neck silver Luna necklace glimmered into the room lights brushing her fingers through the straight blonde hair that gush down her back. 

“So is it okay?” she asked in a worrisome, gazing up at the flabbergasted girl who just bumped into her room again without knocking, shoving the door recklessly. “Chaeyoung-ya?”

“Not entirely, “ Rosé claims, forcing her to sit on the nearest stool.  She grabbed her makeup kit.  A hand held hers. “No,” she warns gently, grasping her chin to detain their gaze. “ Please just a little won’t harm,”  

Biting down her bottom lips, Lisa withdraws. Her hands back resting them on her lap anxiously letting the Latter do whatever she wanted. There’s no use in debating with Rosé when she’s so much in the mindset of cheering her up.