25

Somedays Jennie just wished she never own the authority of her father and Friday afternoons are one of them, sitting elegantly pliant fingers sweeping the sheet interim keen eyes watching the pedagogy professors' conflict which she found rather foolish since Mr.Namjoon wanted to set up a parley they've to call out a meeting and being in the place of her father, she had to join as well.

"Look Mr. Namjoon I don't want to fail them either but their grades are low to be in the ranks we can't reciprocate this." One of the Profesor argue

Mr.Namjoon sighed, taking off his glasses and gently massaging his nose bridge. He looked at Jennie shunning the teachers who typically don't care about the students and the truth of their lack of teaching skills students are getting a low rank. "Ms. Kim, the students can do better if we give them extra classes. All I'm asking is to help them and give them a chance. "

"Chance?" Before she could see eye to eye one of the senior professors, Mr.Mun retorted, eyes narrowed, turning the pages of the grade files they all had received. "This is the lowest rank I ever saw in YG Namjoon. Do you think they even come here to study? "

"They're still kids we can guide them-

"Guide, " Mr. Mun quickly sights other lectures. "We're not their parents. If they don't study, it's their choice. If they don't pass, it's their loss. We can't ruin our class schedule just for 15 students. "

"But Si-"

"Mr.Mun is right," Jennie began, everyone turned their attention to the head principal chair. "We can't waste our time on students who don't appreciate education facilities in YG,"

Taking a moment she retraces the results files. "However, Mr. Namjoon thinks highly of those students," she looked up. "Everyone should assist him with extra classes. It'll start from Monday."

A frown raised upon Mr. Mun's face." Are you agreeing, Ms.Jennie? Do you think Father would approve? "

The words are mostly an insult to Mr. Kim's choice of allotting his daughter the privilege to make decisions for senior educators like him.

She maintains her imperturbable self enshrouding annoyance with a tart smile. "Mr. Mun I think you forget I make the decisions in here and about my father. Trust me he is so proud to know how I manage the University without his presence you don't have to worry about it."

The conversation halts and everyone bowed albeit the Senior Professor's brows drew in."Okay then," he glances at Mr. Namjoon. "Makes sure the students won't be late for my extra classes. I won't repeat them. "

Mr. Namjoon's lips edge to render a cordial smile. "Of course Sir they won't Thank you, everyone. "

As the discussion came to an end the suitors and Professors left for their lessons but before Mr.Namjoon could leave Jennie stopped him. "Excuse Sir, "

Mr. Namjoon stood grasping his booklets. "Yes, Ms.Kim? "

"I want the notes from your previous lessons."

"From my class?" He asked,

"Yes," she shrugs off

"Okay, " Taking out the small notebooks he set them on the desk." There you go, I'll take my leave now. " she nodded and he left

Placing the notebook on the workbench of the library she perches on the verge of the seat beside the vast open windows from where she'd see the other side of YG campus alley, the ancient Red oak tree