19

After the end of the talent event, Krystal’s team didn’t win as Rosé promised they overcome winning Wendy was gaiety to hear their name being called on the stage Jisoo tried her best not to get flushed for getting so much attention as a transfer student and her boyfriend clapping whistling with others Rosé cognitively glared at Kai which didn't get unseen by Lisa who was also standing next to the dance team since her best friend didn't let go of her both of them waved their hands at the audience when she saw Rosé’s parents they smiled triumphantly. 

Backstage the professors acclaim all the students for their performance and hard work Mr. Namjoon was also a little inquisitive about Lisa’s hidden talent and praised her proudly Rosé bulged between them holding her dear pal's shoulders saying. “Does that mean we can  rest from the class exam for next month?” all the students perked their ears to eavesdrop 

“No Ms. Park you still have to study,” Mr. Namjoon reminded all of them, earning an audible groan from the 3rd-course students of his class. 

The Pedagogue let an amiable chuckle. “Make sure you guys don't fail your exam,” his gaze swerved on every face that heeded the orator. “It’d be too embarrassing to study in the same course again.”

Rosé loftily grins when her eyes find her parents coming on their way. “ Don't worry professor, we will make you proud ”. She promised the other students nodded their heads howling, ‘Yes, sir!’

“Mr. Namjoon,” One of the lecturers called from the stage. “Can you join us, please?” He politely inquire, sensing the students were busy with their teacher. 

Mr. Namjoon hummed. “Yes,” pacing back he glanced at Rosé’s dance team and Lisa. 

His lips curl into a smile finally the quiet kid in his class gets the courage to stand in front of everyone confidently as a teacher he's glad adroit eyes could see this year won't be easy for them but after all, losing, gaining and changes are beginning in YG. 

Lisa almost melted blushing every time Rosé’s mother would compliment her. She remembers the first time when she meets Rosé’s parents running with their daughter approaching their car holding onto each other’s hand how they offer to celebrate her birthday she learns they value her just as she adores their family even though her father has no issue with it. 

“So Lalisa Dear how about dinner tonight at our home?”  Mrs. Park inquired. 

The early middle-aged soft features of Rosé’s mother always make Lisa wonder if her Mamma would have stayed with her will they met, would her mother be friends with Mrs. Park; they could have been a good pair of friends just like she and Rosé. However, the present is kinda harsh with the strikes of truth.

“Of course Ma, she’d love to. ” Rosé voiced while still holding her best friend’s shoulders to pull her back from the train of thought.  

Lisa shakes her head slightly and smiles. “Yes, Auntie.”

“Yo! Park what about us?” Tzuyu emits with her other members. 

Rosé noticed the other dance members staring at her soul with also their parents, well not all since she couldn't see Wendy’s Mom but others were talking to the lecturers probably about their studies. She turns her attention back to her mother. “Ma can they j— 

Mrs. Park seems to know what her daughter would implore; she nodded her head Rosé beamed and jogged towards her dance team. The approval lit a happy bell in her mind. “Lisa I'll be back soon.”  she briefed

As Rosé leaves to talk with her teammate Lisa glancing around her she finds Jisoo talking to a Man beside Jongin it was his father and then Rosé’s parents, they were speaking to the professors.