Part 2

Kotoha POV

"Wait Aoi-chan, stop the car for a moment."

"What is it?"

"I see a friend of mine! Douma!!"

Aoi short POV

'Huh?? Isn't that the name of the person that bugs miss Kocho?? I think it is!!'

"WAIT MS. KOTOHA-"

Kotoha POV again

While we were riding inside the car I saw Douma walking on the sidewalk alone.

"DOUMA!! HELLO!!"

I was practically running from the other side of the road

"AHH! Kotoha what brings you here??"

"I was going to my sons friends house!"

"Well, that sounds fun."

"Would you like to join us?"

"Man.. I would love to go with you but it seems like I have other duties to attend to. I'm sorry maybe another time?"

"Oh..well sure whenever you want I'm always available!"

"Ok! Thanks for the invite!!"

'Aww such a shame Douma can't go. Well I should go back in the car.'

"Ms. Kotoha.. do you know that man?"

"Oh! Yes, he is a friend of mine. Ever since the grocery store."

"Oh,well.. ok.."

"Let's go to your friends house, Inosuke"

"Ok momma."

*at le Kamado residence*

"Wow Inosuke, your friends are pretty rich."

"Oh Ms. Kotoha, they own one of the most successful bakeries in town. You should try it sometimes."

"Oo. That sounds fun. But let's get inside already."

*knock knock*

"Hello Inosuke, Aoi, oh you must be Ms. Hashibira! Welcome and it's nice to meet you. Everyone is out back."

"Oh thank you..?"

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado!"

'What an energetic boy indeed'

We were walking out to the back when I see two adults my age

"..Hello."

"Oh? Hello. I haven't seen you around here before."

"Oh yeah.. My name is Kotoha Hashibira and my son, you probably have heard of him from your son."

"Indeed haha he is quite the wild one. Oh I forgot my name is Tanjuro this is my wife Kei."

"Nice to meet you both. I love your house. It looks very modern."

"Oh thank you, let's talk in the kitchen! Let's get to know you better"

No one pov:

Inosuke was out in the back with his friends and classmates while Kotoha was with the parents that decided to stay along. That includes Genya's mother, Tanjiros parents, Zenitsus gramps, and Muichiros parents that decided to come with their son.

(Pretty sure Yuichiro is somewhere else Dw he alive 😓)

They were all having fun. Aoi was chasing Inosuke, Kanao and Nezuko were talking, Genya, Tanjiro and Muichiro were also having a conversation about recent games that came out. And Zenitsu was in the pool chilling, eating a hot dog with Doritos.