Part 7

"Oh.. Hey Douma I've been meaning to ask-

They both said this at the same time ⬆️⬇️

"Kotoha.. can i have this?-" he was leaning on me and we both fell to the ground

I was under him and he was on top of me and he was holding my hand

(Like that)

I then felt a bit of heat rush on my face..

~•~

'H-Huh?'

3rd person POV

Douma stared at Kotoha for a hot minute before flying back up with his arms up

"I'm very sorry about that Kotoha!" His smile never left but he looked a bit nervous

"It..it's ok" she sounded disappointed.

"Oh Kotoha? What were you going to ask? You were going ask me a question I heard you." Douma stuck out his hand so Kotoha could get back up and she accepted it gratefully.

"Ohhh it wasn't important... you were asking for something too."

Douma stared at her then snapped and asked if she could give him the sugar next to him.

Then, all of a sudden his phone starts ringing.

"Hmm who could that be?"

"Hello!- Ah.. hello.. uhh yes.." He takes phone away from his face

"Hey Kotoha, I need to take this call. Continue baking I'll be right there."

"Ok..."

Kotoha POV

'Hmm I wonder who that was.. I shouldn't be worried..- but he sounded disappointed? I don't know.. I'll just continue.. then the pads.. I just should've asked *sigh*'

"It's already been 10 minutes, I should check up on him."

"Hey Douma-"

She was hearing him speak on the phone but he said something that caught her attention.

"No, no I understand I have his wife right now, she's living with the butterfly sisters. But she's at my place right now as we speak. Yes, sure. So what do I do with her. I don't want to kill her *laughs*. Alrighty then, who's the next target?"

She put her hand over her mouth to prevent any noises to come out. She was deeply afraid. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to run but something in her gut said that she should just ignore it, which is weird, since it's usually the other way around.

"Alright bye boss!" He turns his phone off and turns to the door

Kotoha hears his footsteps and, as quietly as she can, she ran to the kitchen and acted as if she heard nothing.