Part 4 (fr)

Heheh

*beep*...*beep*

The monitor kept beeping. And beeping.

She was alive. She just had surgery and she was stable.

Inosuke was there by her side and Aoi,Kanae and Shinobu were working so she could make a swift recovery. Luckily the bullet didn't hit anywhere vital.

Douma left money to pay for surgery and other stuff but he left to report to Muzan and although he cared for Kotoha he stole a bit of blood from the crime scene when the cops weren't looking at him and when they were requesting for backup.

With Kotoha

' Ouch... ugh my stomach hurts so much. What happened..?..'

I open my eyes to see the blue walls of the hospital room. I feel someone next to me. It was Inosuke sleeping while holding my hand. As soon as I fully opened my eyes the Kamado family came into the room.

"Hello there Kotoha, seems like you're going to make a full recovery!"

Tanjuro was very happy and so was Kei

"I made these baked goods for you and Inosuke" Kei said right after Tanjuro spoke.

"Thank you so much, I'm certain Inosuke will love them."

"Hi Ms Hashibira me and my siblings made a get well card!!" A small girl with a short hair cut with reddish pinkish eyes

"Thank you young lady. And thank you very much Mrs and Mr Kamado-"

"WAHHH"

Some yellow haired kid came into my room crying what was his name again?? Monichi?? Then after him came a nurse

"Sir! You can't just barge into her room!"

"IM SORRY!! YEAHHEEE"

With all that noise Inosuke woke up all angry.

"OI MONITSU!! CANT YOU SEE ME AND MOMMA ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE?!"

"Zenitsu, Inosuke stop fighting please" Tanjiro came in the between of them.

"Outta my way Tontaro. I have to beat up this crybaby!"

Then I heard running from the hallway seeing Aoi punch Inosuke and taking him away from the room. As soon as he left Zenitsu came up to me and gave me flowers

"They're for you ma'am....HOPE YA FEEL BETTER!"

As fast as he came he went even faster.

I was there in shock of how fascinating Inosukes friends were.

"I'm incredibly sorry ma'am" the nurse said

"You will be discharged tomorrow at 12:35 AM so be read by then."

The nurse also left

"Bye Kotoha" Tanjuro and Kei said while following their kids outside.

"Bye guys"