Part 6

(Sorry for not uploading for awhile LOL! I just wasn't feeling it. Plus I'm a very busy person 😡. With..watching.. my..shows.. OK IVE BEEN LAZY LATELY! 😪 sorry that my lazyass hasn't been working smh. Plus I'm having sorta a new project ima publish maybe in a month 😈ALSO just bc I'm lazy doesn't mean I'll discontinue this ❌. Anyway enough with this stuff let's get back into Douma X Kotoha

No one's pov

They walk in and they see none other than Asahi'a mother.. her ex mother in law

"YOU BITCH!!"

"Huh?"

——————————————————-

Kotoha POV

'Oh no she's here. Why? Especially now when I'm with Douma?!'

"I've been looking for you! You killed my son!"

"I did no such thing! You always protect him while I was being abused! I couldn't even go outside without his permission!"

"Well of course! You are a woman! You need to take care of your husband!"

"First of all, he was a grown man. Second of all this is the 21st century! I can do anything i want..." I felt my voice shake.

I walk back to my table (btw she walked towards her mother-in-law next to the bathrooms)

I felt a hand on my hair and yank it

"Ow! Stop it!" I try to pry her hand off but her wrinkles didn't allow me

"Miss, please stop doing that to my friend."

It was Douma.. but he was smiling. No, this was a different smile. It had a threatening aura around that kind smile.

"Oh and who are you? The person this pathetic excuse of a woman ran to? Why would you want to be with a murderer??"

Douma POV

This woman is crazy. And she needs to get fact checked. It is actually quite the opposite! I killed him! I mean i shouldn't be bragging but this thing shouldn't blame his death on my friend

"Miss, I do not believe my friend is a murderer. For all I know, you could've killed him. So stop blaming her just because she was his "wife"."

I could see the woman boiling with rage and stop out of the cafe with the friend but the friend held Kotoha's hand and she apologized maybe 100 times. The friend then went running towards the woman.

"Kotoha, are you ok?"

"Yes i am..fine." I could see her shaking

"Hey wanna go over to my apartment? It's not shady or anything!"

"Hmm..sure.." she seemed unsure

"Well let's go!" I try to lift the mood a bit. She seemed to get a smile. I was glad, so we went out of the shop and went to my apartments street.

Shinobu POV

I see Kotoha with a man. Hold on... is that..?

"KOTOHA-SAN!" I yell at her running

"Oh.. Shinobu-Chan? Is everything alright you seem worried.."

I look at Douma and he seems worried maybe because I am going to protect Kotoha-San.

"Is he forcing you to go to his apartment?!"

"H-huh? No..? He's my friend. His name is Douma."

'W-what? She's his friend by choice? But then wh-'