Part 3 1/2

Kotoha's POV

He's already dead

Then... I feel someone behind me

Present time

" ma'am, I am apart of the Tokyo police department, are you the one who did the crime?"

"N-no I didn't! I came here to say a final good bye!"

"What do you mean? First let's get out of the house."

Out of the house and in the front yard.

"Aoi.. can you and Inosuke already go ahead of me to the mansion?"

"Uhm... yes ma'am.."

"Thank you dear.."

"Ok ma'am what's your name?"

"My name is Kotoha Hashibira, Asahi Hashibira's wife. Or I should say divorced but not really."

"Do you know why he might've died?"

"Well.. no i didn't really know much about his life.."

"And you have a son correct?"

"Yes, but he has nothing to do with this! He was with my at the Kamados house for a house warming party. And I don't know who would want to kill Asahi.."

"Well.. thank you for the cooperation ma'am."

"Ok I live right across here actually I will go now."

"Ok stay safe.."

"Bye"

I started walking to the mansion and I felt like I was being watched. It was really late at night., why didn't I ask for a ride?

I was at a turn side walk when someone caught me and put a blindfold so I wouldn't see and a bandana over my mouth so I couldn't talk.

"MHMFH"

Another person from behind tied my hands with rope and threw me somewhere and I felt us go. Like we were in a vehicle. I tried to get up but a person kept me in place.

1 hour later

I was walking and someone held my hands as they put me on a chair and tied my hands to the back of it.

"MHMMFHM!!"

I heard someone approaching me and they took my blindfold off

"Mmmhm?"

"So...Kotoha. Are you a friend of Douma?"

I just looked at him like he was stupid or something

"ARG TAKE THE BANDANA OFF"

"Y-yessir"

They took of my mouth piece and I was finally able to speak.

"Yes, he is my friend. Now who are you and what do you want to do with me?"

"I ask the questions here Kotoha."

What a weirdo

"We are selling you. You know.. you are a very special human. And ever since you had a kid with Asahi you became like a peasant, well the buyers are going to help you become the person you are supposed to be."

"..hmm sir what if I don't want to be"

"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.. IT TOOK YALL AN HOUR TO BRING HER HERE AND SHE'S ACTING LIKE A BITCH!! DID YALL NOT SCARE HER ENOUGH?!"

"I don't get scared easily sir, because all this is like deja vu."

"And you mean Asahi.. he abused you? Hah whatta loser he was"

Does this guy need help? He keeps having mood swings and it's scaring me.

Bring her here and bring her the jello.

(Wtf...why did I put jello 😭😭 that's so unserious 😭🙏🏽)

"YES!"

While they were all out I was trying to get out of here. Then I remembered that my phone is in the "secret compartment" of my pants I just needed to get it.

I was rubbing the rope against the chair when I heard someone come in the room. It was a police officer!

"Officer!! Help me!! I'm being held captive! They are going to come back any second now!!"

"Don't worry ma'am we got a call that there was screams coming from this place so we had to check it out."

—————————-

This is part one. I just lost a bit of motivation buttt ima make one once I'm done planning part two out bye