Part 5

All of a sudden my phone is vibrating. It's a call,... from Douma!!

"Hey Douma whats up!"

"Hey Kotoha!"

"Oh wait I need to go to the restroom I'll be right back!"

"Ok Douma."

I waited for like... 2 minutes but it felt like forever. It's been awhile since we have had a real conversation hopefully we can hang out today..

"Sorry about that Kotoha, it took more time then expected haha!"

"Haha! Hmmm."

"What's wrong Kotoha?"

"I was wondering if you were free today? It just has been awhile since we've talked.."

"I agree let me see if I'm not busy

Douma POV

'What do I mean?! Today is packed with stuff.. but i do wonder how's she's doing plus I'm worried after the shooting.. I'll just free up today so we can hang out. But that's it! No more making room for her.

"It looks like Im free all day Thursday wanna hang out then?"

"Yes, I'm free everyday now. Until I get a job that is haha."

"That's great. Well see you on Thursday! I have to go but I'll text you later."

"Ok bye Douma."

"Bye Kotoha~"

*beep*

Kotoha POV

'I'm so excited!! EEE it's basically a date right?!..Kotoha you need to calm down you are 31 years old. You need to act your age... ohh but I can't help but to feel excited!!"

Should I dress up to impress him or should I dress casual to say that this is "just a friend" thing??

I should ask one of the sisters

They were all in the kitchen eating breakfast by Aoi-chan. I sat down to be plated with food. Inosuke was bugging Aoi but she didn't seem to pay attention to it.

The food was delicious. As delicious as my moms old cooking.. after I married Asahi I couldn't see her.

But why did I come down again? Oh to ask.

"Shinobu-Chan, can I talk to you?"

"Oh of course miss!"

" So im going out with a friend and i want to know what to wear, since my ex husband didn't let me go out as much.."

"Well, let's see what you have first. But i don't think I'm the right person to ask. Wait i have the perfect friend. Let me call him."

'I'm so excited! I wonder who he is? Maybe a new friend? Im as excited as a young person!'

"Ok he's going to be here in 5 minutes, i do have to warn you though, he has.. a lot of energy but his girlfriends will help you in the changing rooms-"