6. Fight Against Tataka

Ram and Lakshman leave Ayodhya with Brahmarshi Vishwamitra.

"Ram and Lakshman I want you to protect my yajna. After the yajna starts, I want you to make sure that no one is able to disturb us," said Brahmarshi Vishwamitra.

"Yes, Brahmarshi Vishwamitra, we will make sure the yajna won't be disturbed," said Ram and Lakshman.

Ram and Lakshman went to pick up the bow and arrow. Then both kept walking in a circle while making sure no one could distribute yajna.

Ram shoots the arrow to create a barrier so nothing could go inside the yajna.

After the start of Yajna, a few demons (rakshasa) start attacking, but Ram and Lakshman handle them pretty easily. This kept on happening for a while until a big demon came and later we knew her as Tataka.

Tataka summons more demons, and she screams "Attack."

Ram and Lakshman split into two sides of the Yajna so they could protect it from every direction. As the fight became more fierce, the sages from Yajna were in awe of the boys since they were handling Tataka and her army pretty easily.

No matter what the army of Tataka tried, everything failed since they could not break the barrier or defeat the two princes.

As time went on, the fierce battle continued. Ram and Lakshman were successful in killing Tataka and her army.

After the defeat of Tataka, the yajna was also able to be completed. The sages were very happy and impressed by the two princes, so they granted them special astras and powers.

Ram and Lakshman gained various astras from the three supreme gods, meaning they received Pashupatastra, Narayarnastra, Brahmashira, and Brahmanda Astra. Since they had already gained all the knowledge of all the other Divya Astra, they did not need the knowledge so they received Atibala and Bala, which made them even more powerful.

Atibala and Bala made both princes almost invincible since it provided them with the inability to be affected by fatigue, disease, or age. It made them so that no demon shall ever be able to torture them, and none in the world will be equal to you two in power.

As they completed their works, the two princes were about to return, but the Brahmarshi Vishwamitra stopped them by saying that they should go to Mithila to see the bow of Lord Shiva.

Both Ram and Lakshman comply with Brahmarshi Vishwamitra and follow him as they go to Mithila.

On their way, Devi Ahalya was liberated from the curse by Ram. Ram and Lakshman gain more knowledge as they listen to Brahmarshi Vishwamitra.

When they reach Mithila, they are lavishly welcomed by King Janaka and Queen Sunayana.

As time went on, we saw Ram and Lakshman in the garden, collecting flowers. Surprisingly, they meet Princess Sita, the daughter of Janaka.

Soon as Ram and Sita meet eyes, they both fall in love, their eyes accepting each other as husband and wife.

Seeing this, Lakshman smirks, thinking about how he will tease Ram later.

Lakshman does not dare look at Sita's face as he believes it would not be good manners, so he just looks at her feet.

Lakshman coughs loudly to get Ram out of his daydreams.

Someone near Sita started to laugh very loudly and uncontrollably. She started to tease Sita as I was starting to tease my brother Ram.

We both saw each other's eyes, and I don't know why, but I was lost in hers.

Later, it was Ram's coughs that got me out of my daydream, and I saw him smirk.