-- Fear Of Hospitals--

"I've got a question. Why would the killer call you?" Sam said looking towards Maya.

Maya stiffened at the question. "They've been harassing me for a while now. I got a call from them the night before Tara was attacked. They've been sending me death threats non stop. This person thinks that I caused Lily to kill herself." Maya looks towards the older girl.

"Why would they think that," Sam said scrunching her brows not understanding how someone could think such a sweet girl had anything to do with the tragedy of Lily's death.

"We had a fight the night before she did it. She said some things and I said some things. I didn't know it would be the last time I saw her."

Dewey put a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. Maya looked behind her and gave the man a small yet effective grin. She turned and faced forward again, noticing they were getting closer to the hospital.

They were only minutes away from the destination. Sam was trying to get through to Richie for the past few minutes. She tried one more time and this time he picks up.

"Richie! Are you at the hospital?" She says in a concerned voice.

"Hello, Samantha." The killer's voice comes through the phone.

The group all look at each other in fear.

"Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them."

"Please don't hurt him," Samantha says.

"Tell you what. You can choose. I'll only kill one."

The group pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. Quickly yet silently getting out of the car.

Sam and Maya hurried towards the entrance while Dewey limped quickly right behind them.

"What? " she said as Maya opened the hospital door as slowly as possible, trying not to make a sound.

"Who do you want to hear die?"

"No, please! I'm begging you. Please don't hurt them." Sam cries out.

The group run towards the elevator waiting for the door to open.

"Really. You can't save your own sister. All you have to do is say kill Richie." The killer says.

Through the phone, you could hear Tara getting attacked.

"Don't touch her. Please, please. I'm begging you."

The door to the elevator opened and they got in. Dewey whipped out his gun and the two girls stood ready for whatever was in store to come their way. The door closed and they headed up to the next floor.

The killer ignores Sam. "Or say kill Tara and I'll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time."

"No. I'm begging you please don't hurt her."

"Last chance to save one. Choose!"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You want to know why Sam. Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love. Maybe you're too weak for this franchise."

The elevator came to a stop on Tara's floor.

"Maybe you're right. Or maybe I'm just stalling for time, fuckhead."

The doors slide open revealing the massacre ahead of them. Lying on the ground was a dead cop, Richie knocked out on the floor and the killer who is looming over Tara.