Uncomfortable neko

Third POV

Izuku eventually got the cast taken off his arm and was allowed by Aizawa to join in hero training once again. By the end of each day, the whole class was exhausted and in agreement that their teacher had to be a sadist. They ran through simple battle trials, much more planned out and overseen compared to All Might's first battle trial. They also did a lot of quirkless training after Aizawa observed them trying to do a quirkless battle trial that failed exceptionally. Some of the class would be covered in galleries of bruises following training and Recovery girl had gotten used to seeing at least half the class in her office by the end of the day.

The older woman had taken it upon herself to yell at both Aizawa and All Might for pushing the teens too much and to lighten up on them. It seemed to do the trick because the day following the scolding, Class 1-A's heroics lesson consisted of them doing an activity to test out different aspects of their quirks. When Aizawa had gotten home that day, he was asked by both nekos why their training exercise was different from normal. The only response was that Chiyo was a scary old lady whom the underground hero did not want to mess with. This in turn got a nod of agreement from Hizashi who began to go on a long spiel of different times Recovery Girl scared him to death. The nekos found it funny but were also silently thankful for the break.

Within the class, things also appeared to be going very well. Dark Shadow had made a habit of sleeping on Izuku's lap during class which actually worked favorably for Izuku, Dark Shadow, and Tokoyami. Izuku had something to occupy his hands to help him focus on lessons, Tokoyami didn't have to split his attention between the lecture and the sentient, and Dark Shadow got a nap and pets. Due to the quirk, Tokoyami also started interacting with Izuku and Shoto more often. It wasn't as often as their other friends but if they had a moment together, they would engage in a silent and pleasant conversation. Izuku would usually ask the teen about Dark Shadow, while Shoto would connect with the teen about their love for the dark.

(I just realized that I am making Shoto sound a little like a goth boy like Toko)

The bakusquad was now combined with the main squad and renamed the problem squad by Aizawa. During lunch, no one asked to join anymore and the main 4 automatically made room for their new additions. Izuku and Hitoshi seemed to enjoy talking and interacting with Kaminari. The blond instills an exciting and bright mood around the two. Similarly, Katsuki seemed to gravitate towards talking with Kirishimia while Shoto gravitated toward Sero. Shoto and Sero were a surprising pair since they seemed to have opposite personalities. But they talked about families and books that they'd read.

Mina liked to talk to everyone so she would invite herself into all of the conversations of the group, adding her opinion or random facts that she knew here and there. Her place in the group seemed to get the attention of the other girls in class since she was the only girl in a group of 8. Some girls were jealous of the pink girl, but Mina had such a happy and bubbly attitude that she made friends with many of the other girls and was supposedly the leader of the Class 1-A gossip group.

The only thing that wasn't going well was Uraraka. She was one of the ones jealous of Mina as the girl was seemingly infatuated with Izuku. The thing was that she did not hide it in the least. Everyone but Izuku could tell the girl had a crush on the neko and while he didn't like how much the girl was in his space, he tried his best to placate her and be nice. The only problem was that sometimes it just became too much and too uncomfortable for the neko to function.

--------

Xx Monday xX

The bell rang for the next class to begin and 1-A began taking out their science textbooks. When the teacher walked in, they announced that it was paired-up work today. Shoto had turned to Izuku, thinking that they would already be working together. But when he looked at the other, Uraraka was all over the neko and pestering him about working together. Izuku, not expecting the onslaught that was Uraraka in his bubble, got startled and agreed to whatever it was she was asking before he could even process what she wanted. He just wanted her to back up out of his space.