Drama

I walked into my room laying MayBell in her crib that I had put in here. I didn't want her in her own room yet. Just give it a few weeks. I was probably up for hours before there was a light knock on the door.

"No one's home leave a message at the beep..... beep." I say looking away from the door.

  But I heard it slowly open. I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking out at the city that never sleeps. I then felt someone sit next to me but I didn't care to look.

"Erica, can we please talk?" I was asked. It was Chris.

"You can talk, but I might not answer." I told him still not looking.

"It quit my job." He told me and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I was thinking about what you said, and I know you're right." He told me and put the ring back on my finger.

"You're agreeing with me?" I asked him looking at my hand then at him.

"Yes, 100%." He said and I smiled at him before kissing me. "When did your father arrive?" He asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"I don't know what time it was, I've lost track of time." I tell him looking back out at the city.

"Was he drunk before he got here?" Chris asked out of the blue and I turned my head to look at him.

"Drunk?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Yeah, you could tell by the look in his eyes." He said and I nodded my head. "Does Earth alcohol effect him?" He asked and I stood up.

"No, it doesn't." I asked going over to pick MayBell up. "Come here." I asked and he did and I held MayBell up to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I just went laid her back down.

"You know how people asked if you and Peter are twins?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Okay, good, I'll be back." I said as I started walking off. "If you leave the room bring MayBell." I say leaving the room.

I then stormed out of the room screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Thor Odinson! Where the hell are you?! Because your about to die and see Valhalla!" I yelled and probably the whole Tower could hear me.

I took the elevator up to the living room area and everyone was in there and staring at me. My dad was standing by the window. Natasha and Pepper walked over to me when they saw the rage in my eyes.