First Night Here

"It's getting late, I think you need to get some rest...." Pepper said standing up.

"Yeah, and when we go shopping tomorrow. We'll need to get cloths that can stretch...." I tell her and she nodded and then walked out. I got up from where I was sitting and grabbed my pajamas and when and changed. Once I threw the cloths on the hamper I went and laid down.

"Would you like me to shut the lights off, Mis?" JARVIS asked me.

"Yes please...." I tell him and the lights then shut off. "Thank you JARVIS...." I tell him. I then close my eyes and try to get some sleep. But it's not the same. I have sleep next to Chris for the past two years, I now alway half to have someone there. Or its not the same. I then sit up. "JARVIS, do you know where Chris is?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am I do...." He told me.

"Can you please tell him to come here?.." I asked him.

"Well do..." He told me.

"Thank you, and could you please turn the lights back on?" I asked him agian.

"Yes ma'am..." He told me and turned the lights back on. It took about five minutes for him to get here.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked me as he walked in.

"I couldn't sleep..." I told him and he took his shoes off and came and laid down by me. I then laid down and used his chest as a pillow. "So what you do?" I asked him.

"I talked to Steve, while your shopping. We are going to explore the city...." He told me.

"I hope you have fun..." I tell him and then slowly fell asleep.