Stay Here

Once I came back to reality everyone was looking at me.

"You ok?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah... I was just thinking...." I tell him and they all looked relived.

"Ok who wants to order pizza?!?!" Tony yelled from the other side of the room. I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at the clock it was only ten. We ended ordering three pizza.

"So Erica, Chris, my and Tony have been talking..." Pepper began to get are attention.

"And we think that you guys should stay with us and all the other Avengers here at Stark Towers..." Tony said. I looked over and Chris and he gave me a smile. Which is are code for yes.

"We would love too...." I told him and Pepper came and gave me a big hug. There was 100 floor to this place. The top ten are Tony's. Then ones his and Peppers. Then Steve. Bruse. And then Nat and Clint have one. So i think we'll be the floor under them.

"Let's take your bags to your floor...." Pepper said excitedly. I laughed and me and Chris walked over were we sat our bags and got into the elevator with her.

"You seem more happy to have us then here then we are..." I say trying to start a conversation.

"Well I'm getting more girls and hopefully that little bundle of joy your carrying is a little girl...." She told me.

"But I'm not a girl..." Chris said as the doors opend.

"We know that..." I told him. And me and Pepper laughed.