It's Time

"We need to hurry..." I tell him and he picks up the bag once more and taking me to the window.

"Hold on and keep the baby in just a little bit longer..." He tells me and I hold on to him and my stomach. I looked back to see Tony in his suit fly over to us. And when he got to us he lifted up the mask.

"Petter, your Spiderman?" He asked and Petter nodded his head. "How long have you know?" He asked me.

"Just found out not less than ten minutes ago..." I told him and then yelled.

"Why you yellin?" He asked me.

"Oh, you know.... just going into labor...." I tell him and his face froze before turning around. Most like to get the others or at least Pepper. And she'll call Chris if I don't get the chance. Soon we landed in front of the front doors and no one even saw us.

"Come on.." He told me helping me inside.

"It hurts..." I saw holding on to my stomach.

"It's not must longer..." He says and we walk thru the doors. A nurse ran right up to us.

"What's going on?..." She asked.

"She's going into labor..." Peter told her and she waved and another nurse brought a wheel chair and Peter helped me into it.

"Do you want to push her?" The first nurse asked and he didn't waste time pushing me though another set of doors with the two nurses beside me. Once I was in the room, they didn't waste time getting me change and ready. Then when the doc came, Pepper ran in.

"Oh my god! Erica your early..." She said runing to the other side of me with Peter on my other.

"You don't think I know that!?!" I yelled at her. But I didn't mean to and he knew it.

"Alright Mrs.." the doctor began.

"It's Mis..." I corrected him.

"Mis.." He said agian because he didn't know my name. I can't give them my real one. They know something. Sorry Peter.

"Mis. Parker... Erica Parker" I say and Peter looked at me and I srugged my shoulder alittle.

"Alright Erica... are you ready to have a baby?" He asked me like an idiot. I was already in the middle of having a baby.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." I say.

"Alright we'll need to two to hold her legs back..." the nurse told Peter and Pepper.