You're In SO Much Trouble

"How dare toy lie to me!" I yelled Natasha and Pepper holding me back as my father turned to look at me. I could see it in his eyes, the glassie look I saw in my mothers eyes wah to many times.

"What's going on?" Tiny asked standing up like he was going go to call for his suit.

"The great God of Thunder came to Earth drunk!" I said with rage. I just want to takes his hammer and smack him upside the head with it.

"And what he said?" Pepper asked and I turned my head to look at her.

"He lied." I say in a lowed voice from my yelling, before breaking out of their arms. "And he needs to go back home." I said and he stepped closer to me.

"I shall do not such thing." His voice boomed and I stepped closer to me.

"If I could I would take your own hammer and beat you with it." I told him and he looked at me on shock. "Go home!"

"You should be watching Loki." Steve said trying to stop a fight that might break out.

"I want to see my granddaughter." He said stepping forwards.

"You will not!" I stared into his eyes. Most people would be scares to do this, but I was to mad to be scared. "You will not see her until I say you can." He stepped closer to me.

"You will not tell me what k can and cannot do!" He looked down at me.

"She is my daughter and I will say what can and cannot be done with her!" He took a step back and held his hand out and called for his hammer.

"Thor!" Steve said standing like he was about to football tackle him.

"Put the hammer down!" Tony said holding up one of his beams from his suit.

But he didn't throw his hammer. He didn't say a word. He swung his hammer and flew out the window, shattering the glass.

*******

I woke up to crying, it wasn't hard to find out were it was coming from. I got out if the bed and my feet hit the cold floor.

"JARVIS, turn the lights on dime." I whispered and the lights turned on, on low.

I waked over the MayBell's crib and picked her up holding her close to me. Her crying stopped and she looked up at me with a smile. I smiled at her and lightly rocked her back and fourth in my arms.