Here Comes The Spider

As we got closer the seeming got louder. And people where running away from something or someone. Because when we got closer to where we could see there was a man on this green glider thing that had a green outfit on with a green helmet with color yellow eyes. But as the more people that ran away me and Steve got separated.

Then that green guy throught these little pumpkin looking things, but they turned out to be bombs. And as I tried to run, I got pushed to the ground just as one of the bombs hit the building I was under and stones began to fall. I though I was going to get crushed to death. But I was picked up. At first i though it was Tony or my dad. But when I looked it was that Spider-Man guy. As as he swung away Tony was fighting the man.

"You want a swing home?" He asked me. But then i looked at the ground and titened the grip I had around his neck. And he laughted. "First time flying?" He asked.

"Surprisenly no..." I told him and he looked down at me. But I could see his fave. It was noting but a mask.

"So, where do you live?" He asked.

"At Stark Towers..." I told him.

"Really?" He asked me shindig shocked.

"Yeah, Tony and my dad are friends and me and Pepper are friends..." I told him.

"That's amazing..." He told me as he state me down on the roof.

"Thanks for saving me back there..." I told him.

"Hey, it's my job...." He said and walked toward the edge.

"Will I ever see you agian?" I asked him.

"Mabey..." He said falling off the edge. I quickly ran over and washed him swing away. I don't know why but I felt the way with him when I first met Chirs. I really wish I knew who was under that mask.