part 1

Hello guys welcome to my page.......💜💜💜 enjoy my fictional story

Yn was crying mess 😢 becoz she lost her medical seat......she worked very hard to get medical seat, but she lost it....she wants to try again for the medical entrance exam but her father is refusing her decision.....

Yn : dad plz I wanna try again for the exam....*sob*
Y/d : No way yn don't be stubborn,you can't able to do that,I lost hope in you yn......*angry and sad*
Y/m : Give her last chance??
Y/d : shut up!! Enough with all nonsense.....yn listen you are going to do physiotherapy at ××× university.....so get ready tomorrow *walk away*

That's it yn cried out very loud.....her mother immediately went near her and console her.....

Y/m : Don't cry baby!! *Sob*
Yn : m..mom....*crying*

Yn mom hugged her tightly.... .

Y/m : listen to you dad yn...do physiotherapy hmm...
Yn : I.. I don't want to do that plz I beg you both....*sob*
Y/m : you have to yn....your father might get angry....plz just do it
No response
Y/m : yn baby listen to your father he did many things to you atleast do something which he likes....

Yn looked at her mother with sad eyes..

Yn : You both gave me many things, but not what I actually want.....*sign* fine I will join in that university which he wants me to do.....

With that yn went to her room.....

She came to her room and collapsed on the floor and cried silently and looked at her phone wallpaper.....which is showing jimin pic

Yn : *chuckled* hi jiminaaa

Yn : *chuckled* hi jiminaaa.....see I lost my medical seat.....I...I worked hard in day and night to get my medical seat...but i lost it...*crying* maybe becoming successful is not in my fate....*sob* hope you have a great day...always be happy jiminaaa...love you so much jimin.....*sob*

She slept while listening to bts song.....

Note : guys she loves everyone in bts but she is connected to jimin.....don't think bad about it.....bye~

Next day morning

Yn gotup from sleep and get ready to go to university.....

They reached university......they get down and yn taking her luggage.....she saw her mother and hugged her tightly....

Yn : mom I will miss you so much....
Y/m : I miss you too princess.....be good with friends...don't trust anyone....and finally control your anger....
Yn : *chuckled* ok mom

Yn went near her father and hugged him tightly...

Yn : sorry dad....I'm not making you proud.....*sob*
Y/d : yn...don't think like that princess...you already a successful person for me.....it's all about friends,relatives and colleagues who are talking shit about you medical seat.....I don't want them to talk like that about your dream.....forgive me princess

Yn : don't dad I'm not even angry with you....I love you dad miss you so much...
Y/d : ok be a good girl and study hard ok
Yn : *nod* yeah!

With that her parents went to home and yn to her dorm in university.....little did they know that yn is not a person who give up easily on her dream to become a doctor.....

At dorm

Yn : lily come here idiot.....I missed you
Lily : me too yn.... *pout*

They hugged eachother......yn and lily are best friends.....Lily too lost her medical seat.....yes they are try to attend medical entrance exam next year to get medical seat....

Skip to next year at results time

Yn : lily I'm scared....what if I don't get medical seat again???
Lily : don't think negative yn....you will surely get it..*smile*

They both opened website to check results....yes they both got medical seat with top marks...

Yn : Yes! We did it lily.....*jumping*
Lily : yeah pabo we did it...*smile*
Yn : lily I didn't said to dad that I'm attending exam....*scared*
Lily : no problem yn he will understand....just call him...*smile*
Yn : *nod* ok 👍

Yn called her dad and said about medical seat at ××××university......first he was angry but later he is proud of her daughter...who maintained to study both .......

Yn opened her phone and looked at her wallpaper....
Yn : I'm happy....i got medical seat jiminaa....I love you so much

They both joined in medical university.......yn is topper in her university and secured high grades....

Continue in next part.....