part 8

It's been two days that yn and jimin incident happened.......

Yn is in hospital checking patient file and going to start operation....meanwhile she got a phone call from unknown number......she make a frown and lift her mobile.....

Yn : hello!!
No response....
Yn : *sigh* hello who is this......I'm bus...
Jimin : it's me jimin yn!
Yn : *widen eyes* yes jimin tell me....
Jimin : actually.....yn....I'm so sorry about that incident.....
Yn : oh! It's fine jimin.....it's my fault I crossed my limits.....*sad voice*
Jimin : No yn!! It's not your fault.....as a doctor you did your job....
Yn : but,still I'm sorry....I won't repeat it again....
Jimin : it's fine yn....don't feel sorry...
Yn : ok jimin *smile*
Jimin : so, what are you doing??
Yn : as usaual operation schedule.....by the are you take your medicine twice a day??
Jimin : yes I'm...Dr yn....*chuckled*
Yn : *chuckled* ok good take care jimin....your health is first priority....
Jimin : ok yn...
Yn : ok then...have a good day jiminaaa....be happy
Jimin : you too...bye yn

She cut the cut and held her heart.....and breathing heavily.....
Yn : stop beating so fast...stupid heart

She think about him and went to operation theater for operation......

After 3 weeks...

Yn having a heavy schedule.....she was attending operations continuously.......Ara and lily called her....

Lily : hey! Idiot....how are you??
Yn : hmm! Fine..
Ara : what happened yn?
Yn : heavy schedules.....nothing much
Lily : what?? We and bts planning a trip....don't spoil it yn.....*whinning*
Yn : guys....you all just go I'm not interested and I gave no energy to attend...
Ara : how can we go without you yn....
Yn : it's fine just go guys....don't cancel it enjoy and take care
Lily : I miss you yn.....*worried* take care and rest....
Ara : yeah!! Take care bye yn...
Yn : ok guys...bye and enjoy and lily you idiot don't annoy Tae understand....
Lily : huh!! Ok ok
Yn : bye....

Yn cut the call and went to attend operations........

Meanwhile while Ara,lily and bts all members are ready to go to small trip....

Suga : where is yn??
Ara : she is not coming!!
Jimin : why???
Lily : she is having heavy operations schedule.....nothing much...
Jin : still...we all became close friends....I thought she Will come...
V : yeah!
Lily : Tae oppa you have me...*wink*
Bts : *chuckled*
Jhope : atleast she can take rest sometime....
Jk : but, I will be fun with yn.....hyung...I like her so much....

Jimin glare at jungkook.....this suga and Ara saw it and smiled at him.....

Ara : ok jungkook.....now let's go it's getting late....
Bts : it's go....*shout*
Lily : I'm excited.....

It's 12:30 yn completed her all operation and ready to go home....she went inside elevator....she saw her colleague Mr.kim and smiled at him....he return smile....

Mr.kim intentions are not good towards yn....she know that...the way he look at her,Lick his lips and smirk at her.....

The elevator closed....he slowly coming closer to her....she got scared but didn't express......

Mr kim : how are you yn??? *Seductive voice*
Yn : fi..fine Mr.kim
Mr kim : *smirk* why are you shuttering  ms yn...

He held her shoulder and started to rub her nape with his dirty hand......she try to free herself but he tightened his grip....

Mr kim : you always turn me on yn....*coming closer*
Yn : Mr kim leave me....
Mr kim : no baby....*smirk*

He came closer to her going to kiss her but she kicked him in his private part and said...

Yn : bastard....shame on you fucking bastard....*shout* I will kill you if you do that again......

Mr kim collapsed on the floor yn ran to the parking area and went inside her and held her heart and cried her heart out because she is scared of that bastard.....their is no one to help her.....

After sometime she went outside and went to her house.....

She went to her house and took bath....After bathing she came to kitchen and ate something......

After that she went to sleep.....she put her phone in silent because she don't want anyone to disturb her sleep.....

Meanwhile jimin held his heart and some pain in his heart like someone is sad and scared........he shrugged his thoughts and enjoying his trip.....

Continue in next part......