part 12

It's been 4 months that yn met bts......she is so happy to meet them.....they being very friendly with her and jimin is very busy with his new album face.......it's already released and make a history in k-pop and billboard no.1

( Author nim : guys I know jin and jhope went to military service.....but it's my imagination going with the flow.....sorry guys I miss them😢)

Yn, bts and armies are super happy.....jimin is very busy and attending different kind of shows......meanwhile yn attended a conference with media because she is very talented cardiologist in korea.....

She went little early at xxx place to attend the conference.......yn bow to all of them showing respect to elders.....

Yn sat in the chair and smile at media people and others......they started to ask questions

(I'm mentioning people as media)

Media : ms.yn is it true you are young female cardiologist in korea??
Yn : *smile* maybe I don't know.....

Media : how will you handle seveior cases??
Yn : I have seen many cases.....I will handle according to patient condition *smile*

Media : is it true that you are bts fan??
Yn : *smile* yes!!
Media : can you say who is your bias??
Yn : ahm! It's not like that I love them all equally.....but,little my bias *smile*
Media : can you mention him??
Yn : sorry it's a secret *smile*

All of them laughed at her.....

Media : what do you think about bts haters??
Yn : hmm!!! Like rm said haters gonna hate....players gonna play *wink*

Some rude Media people started to blame bts armies

Media : yes! Armies only obsessed with bts,thinking bts as are thier husband's.....and totally obsessed physcos........*shout*

Yn : *widen eyes* sorry what!!
Media : yes! It's true.....

Yn slam the table making everyone flinch very badly.....they all shocked to see angry yn with death glares....

Yn : WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING HUH!!! *Shout*
Media  : ms.yn you're crossing your limits.....
Yn : YOU ALREADY CROSSED *death glare*

She said pointing towards them.....

Yn : we armies love them truly and unconditionally.......bts gave life to us....we respect them with our whole heart.....we know that bts are never going to be us......I know some armies are obsessed with them.....but still they know their limits.....yes we are fucking physcos by loving them unconditionally knowing that they never going to be with us forever....we are nothing but a fans.... a true fans.......DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD TO BE A FAN HUH!!! *Shout*

She is breathing heavily while shouting at them.....

Yn : listen mister if they are going to marry anyone in this world ....we are going to support them....it hurts but armies  have to let them go... it's their life....who are we nothing *breathing heavily* we will support them till the end....they gave life to us....we are loyal to them and never going to hurt them in anyway or if we crossed our limits ......if it happened then I'm sorry behalf of armies *bowing to them* many armies are saving people and donating food,money to poor people and orphanage in the name of bts.......don't talk shit about us......think before judging    us.....they are doing good things which you can't do *glare*

Yn : sorry if I'm talking rude but it's true......*teary eyes*

They all felt sad about yn and armies.....yn bow to all members and walk away being very angry and sad too.......

Many people seeing her live.....they too felt bad towards armies.....many armies felt happy and sad too

Bts,Ara and lily watched her live......they are speechless.....

Jimin too saw her live....he felt bad and thinking very deeply

Yn straightly went to her home and throw her bag away and sat on couch.....in all news channel's her live is in top news......she rolled her eyes and switch off the TV and thinking deeply

She need some peace she went outside to have some fresh air......

She looked at bts picture .....

Yn : did we really making you guys uncomfortable??? *Teary eyes* sorry guys......

Continue in next part.......