Memory

"Have a great day at work, honey!" Yuzuki cooed as she kissed Gorou on the cheek, who in return gave the kiss back before heading off to work

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"They fabricate."

.
.
.
.
.

"Exaggerate."
.
.
.
.

"And thoroughly conceal anything inconvenient."
.
.
.
.

"That being the case, the idol fan is who wants to be skillfully lied to."
.
.
.

"In this world, lies are weapons."

"Ai!!!"

"I wished I could've witnessed her cuteness in person!" Gorou sadly cooed as he got closer to the TV. On the television, a live performance was being broadcast, girls on the stage ready to sing their hearts out. But one particular stand out from the rest, her dark violet hair reaching her mid back as her magenta eyes sparkled with determination.

"The idol group B komachi absolute ace."

"Their unshakable center."

"The supremely pretty 16-year old girl. Ai!"

"It's been four years since their formation! They gradually gained popularity. Their media exposure increased, and it feels like the public has now finally discovered them!"

"This is where she really takes off! Her stardom is now close al-"

Suddenly the lights in the patient's room were turned on, a woman standing at the doorway with her clipboard and papers in hand. "Why are you playing a DVD in the patient room? It goes without saying it's rather odd." The women commented in a monotone voice.

Gorou pushes up his glass, the frames shining under the light a bit as he turns around to face his coworker. "Observing something beautiful is good for one's health." Gorou said coolly as he tried his best to hide his embarrassment.

"I mean, it's not like there are any idol concerts this far out in the countryside. This is a form of medical practice." Gorou adds as he stands up from his seat.

"It's proselytizing, plain and simple. Please don't make it our hospital's official position." The woman replied. "Oh, that reminds me, senesi." The women hummed in realization. "Just now, it was trending on Twitter..."