Karaoke!

Aqua:

Aqua:

I talked with Kaburagi just now.

Hina's eyes quickly notice the text message she received from Aqua whilst lying on her bed, staring at the message with curiosity.

Aqua:

From what I've gathered. Ai had fallen in love with someone from Lala Lai. The same one Akane is in.

Hina:

You're saying that we have to investigate the Lala Lai company?

Aqua:

Yes. But, that'll be hard, So we'll discuss that later.

Also, noticed that you changed my nickname to just 'Aqua'

Hina:

I could also say the same to you. Wanna explain?

Aqua:

Goodnight Hina.

"Wow..." Hina muttered to herself, seeing that Aqua quickly avoided the question. But she couldn't lie that it was kinda amusing to see. "Maybe he is a funny guy after all."

"Japan Idol festival?!"

It was the next morning, Kana and Ruby staring at MEM with disbelief as she had bestowed them some information about a festival that will be held. "Yeah, the producer me and Hina worked with has a connection. If we were interested, he said he could squeeze us into the lineup." MEM explains.

"JIF is next month isn't it?! Impossible! There's no way! We aren't prepared at all!" Kana said. "The idea of newcomers like us going on such a big stage all of a sudden-"

"C'mon, C'mon! Let's do this!" Ruby encourages, cutting off Kana's rant. "This is JIF we're talking about! JIF! Isn't it amazing that the reborn B Komachi can have our first performance on such a huge stage?!" Ruby saids. "But it's a sure thing we'd make a bad impression. They'd go on and on about how we must have connections." Kana replied.