Questions and Questions

"Hey, listen to me!"

Hina wonders how she got herself into this situation, being dragged by the one and only Kana Arima who was following the boy named Aqua Hoshino. "Where are you going? Who is this director? Hey! Where are you living these days?" Hina can only hopelessly watch as Kana throws every question at Aqua.

"Are you even listening to me! Hey, I'm talking to you!" Kana quickly lets go of Hina's hand and gets closer to Aqua who just turned around to face her.

"What middle school you from punk!!"

"Are you a delinquent or something?"

"I just wanna go home."

"Hmph, fine! I'll ask Hina then!" Suddenly Kana switches her attention to the dark-violet haired girl. "What about you Hina! How are you doing these days?" Kana asks with a smile whilst Hina nervously scratches her head.

"Well, I've been doing good. I haven't been doing voice acting as much." Hina replied, which made Kana tilted her head. "Why is that?" Kana asked as Hina gulped the lump in her throat. "Well... it's because..."

"People are intimidated by me."

"What..."

"That's a surprise."

Aqua looks at Hina who seemed less nervous about it than he expected her to be, maybe she was good at hiding her emotions? "Thing is, some of the people I worked with said that I don't really express emotions outside of voice acting, and when I tried they either said it was off putting." Kana eyes widen at Hina's explanation, surprised they'll find someone who seems quiet and reserved as intimidating.

"Well, maybe they're just jealous of your talent! Why would they find a high teen girl intimidating." Kana quickly replies, trying to use comforting words. "Thanks Kana... But, I've already accepted the fact that people would only see me that way." Hina sighs. "If you're done explaining, then will you two leave?" Aqua quickly butts in, his usual cold expression on his face.

"You still haven't answered my question yet!" Kana huffs in annoyance as her attention was back on Aqua. The boy only lets out a sigh as he closed his eyes. "Fine, ask away." Kana smiles at his answer, meanwhile Hina just stands behind in curiosity. "So, you're still acting. Right?"

Aqua looks at Kana who asked the question, her eyes showing anticipation. Then, he looked over to Hina, her eyes showing curiosity which was different from Kana's. But now that he's looking into her eyes, were they always dull before? Aqua quickly looks away as his mouth opens to answer. "No, not anymore."

Kana's anticipated eyes quickly disappeared as they were replaced with slightly disappointed ones, meanwhile Hina's didn't change. Aqua couldn't tell if she was disappointed as well or she was still curious. "Oh, I see..." Kana mumbled as her head slightly tilted down. "Hope that answers your questions." Aqua said as he continued to walk away.

Kana lets out a surprised hum as she sees Aqua trying to leave again, but she doesn't let that happen. "Wait, let's talk more!" Kana calls out as she continues to drag Hina along with her. "Why don't we go to a karaoke place or something?" Kana suggests.  "Why would I?" Aqua responds, glancing at the two girls behind him. "Then..." suddenly, Kana quickly stops walking as her cheeks turn a light red hue.

"How 'bout my place?"

"Aren't you skipping way too many bases here?"

"Straight to the point."

"Can you really blame me, though?" Kana pouts as she stands next to Aqua, the two standing side by side. Meanwhile Hina just stood aside, seeing Kana's cheeks red which was probably from embarrassment. "I'm still technically a celebrity. I can't exactly just chat with whoever at a cafe, restaurants with private rooms aren't open yet." Kana explained, which made Aqua hum in response as he looked up at the blue sky.

"Oh, that's what you're worried about... come with me then."

Authors note: I got my cast removed :DD