B komachi

It's been a few days since Hina

started the reality dating show.

And it's been absolute hell.

Ever since she started working with Akuma, he had annoyed her nonstop. Constantly bugging her whenever she's talking to someone, tripping her so it looks like she is clumsy. But most of all, getting super close to her to her disliking.

"So, I heard from our classmates that you voice act." Akuma asks as he and Hina sit by the garden. "Well... not anymore." Hina simply replied as she took a bite from a sugar cookie. This answer takes Akuma by surprise.

"Really-? Did you realize you're not good enough or something?" Akuma chuckled as Hina slightly glared at him. "No, I have other reasons." Hina sighed, her mind going back to the conversation she had with her parents a few days before she started the reality dating show, before Ruby asked her that question.

" Hina sighed, her mind going back to the conversation she had with her parents a few days before she started the reality dating show, before Ruby asked her that question

"Mom, Dad. I want to quit voice acting." Two gasps escape Hina's mother and fathers lips as they stare at her with shock. "W-why? Did something happen?" Her mother asked worriedly as Hina shakes her head.

"I want to quit because..." Hina takes a deep breath. Contemplating on how to word her next sentence. The three stayed silent before Hina spoke again. "I want to pursue my dream of becoming an idol."

Hina's parents stayed silent, staring at their child with eyes more wide. After a few moments of silence the two looked back at each other and then back at her. "Hina..." The woman mumbled out loud as she placed a hand on Hina's.

"If that's your wish, we'll support you fully." Hina's mother said as her husband also placed a hand on his daughter's. "This may be tough. But if you want to be an idol, we'll help you kiddo." Hina's father reassured.

Hina stared at her parents with wide eyes, surprised by their support. If Hina could be honest with herself, she felt Yuzuki feeling highly emotional about it. But that's something she'll never admit.