Kana Arima

"So you're planning to find the identities of Ai's twins?"

Tsukiko asked, speaking with his mouth full of Hina's homemade bento. "Yes, that way we'll extract information out of them and we'll find out who Ai was close with, in which case this could be the culprit." Hina hummed in confirmation as she ate her own lunch.

"But, that'll be hard. Any kid our age could possibly be Ai's kid! How are you going to scout them out?" Tsukiko saids in an exaggerated voice. "Well obviously they're twins so it's possible they'll look alike, besides I have a plan for everything." Hina replies with a small smile.

"And I know exactly what I'm going to do."

It was time to apply for Youtou's High School performing arts. Usually Hina wouldn't have cared about this kind of thing and would have just gone with the general education. But she knew if finding the twins is going to be a challenge, then she'll have to make her way to the idol industry.

"Kuro Hina..." Hina simply replied and this sparked shock in the interviewers faces. "What! Hina, this is a surprise!" One of the interviewers gasped. Generally, Hina would have walked the other direction if anyone who was a fan of her work or shows she voiced recognized her, but that wasn't the case.

In a flash, Hina managed to register for the performing arts program with ease. This makes Hina silently cheer since her first step in her plan had worked. The girl leaves the interview room and sees Tsukiko waiting for her. He also had applied for the performing arts program since he was used to working in commercials when he was age 3.

"Seeing that smile on your face, I'm guessing the first step had worked?" Tsukiko smiled as Hina gave him an affirmative nod. "But we can't celebrate just yet, this is only the beginning." Hina adds as the two make their leave out of the school, until they see three familiar people down the hall.

"Ah! It's Ruby and Aqua, but who's the other one..." Tsukiko points out, squinting his eyes as if his vision would get better. Meanwhile, Hina was staring at the red-head girl like a sense of deja-vu had hit her. Suddenly Hina lets out a surprise hum as she realizes something. "That girl... I've seen her before." Hina mumbled as she walked towards the three, catching their attention.

"Ah, Hina! glad to see you again!" Ruby smiled before giving the girl a big hug. "Yeah, nice to see you too." Hina replied, but in a less enthusiastic voice. "Wassup guys!" Tsukiko greeted as he had his usual charming smile. "Hey Tsukiko! What are you guys doing here?" Ruby asked, which made Hina and Tsukiko awkwardly glance at each other before looking back to Ruby.

"Tsukiko managed to convince me to join the performing arts program." Hina explains as Tsukiko quickly nods. This was obviously a lie, but Hina isn't going to put her plan at risk. "R-Really! That's amazing, I'm also joining the performing arts program. Aqua is taking general education." Ruby explains, pointing at her brother who was staring at the two.

"A-Ah! It's you!" The red-haired girl finally spoke, her finger pointing at Hina who glanced at her. "We were casted in a movie together when we were kids! Uh, I don't think I've properly introduced myself." The girl nervously giggles before giving Hina a smile. "I'm Kana Arima, nice to see you again Hina." Kana introduced herself.

"Nice to see you again too." Hina mumbled out loud. Meanwhile Tsukiko cheers happily as he puts an arm around his friend. "Look at you Hina, making new friends! I'm so proud of you!" Tsukiko as he wipes away a tear of joy.

"Why are you emotional about this..." Hina mumbled with a deadpan expression. "If we're done, I'm going to drop by the director's place." Aqua said as he made his leave. "Okay." Ruby replies as she waves goodbye to her brother. But Kana quickly notices as she calls out for him. "C'mon Hina, follow me!" Kana declares as she grabs and drags her along.

"Ah! why..." Hina asked since she was taken by surprise. "To make up for the time we haven't had with each other. Now, let's go!" Kana quickly replies, the two trailing behind Aqua. Meanwhile, Ruby and Tsukiko were left alone, an awkward silence between them.

"I'll just go home then."

"Same here."

Author's note: I realized that I put Ai's last name even it isn't reveal to the public. So if you notice last chapter than pls know it was a error