Aqua Hoshino

If Hina could be honest with herself

She was not expecting to be in the apartment of the Director who told her that she could be a good voice actor 11 years ago. "Oh, Kana Arima and Hina Kuro! I haven't seen you two in so long-- My, how you two grown!" The director greeted them with a smile. This statement seemed to affect Kana more than Hina. "Um... I'm still acting, you know. I guess it doesn't compare to my child actor days though." Kana repiled, her voice coming off as she was struck by an arrow.

Meanwhile, Hina just gave the man a polite bow as she had the same emotionless expression from what the Director can remember. "Well, make yourselves home. " And that's what the two girls did. Kana was looking over the movies on the shelves, Hina watching Aqua who was typing away on his computer. "You know, it's unsettling when someone watches what you do." Aqua blurts out as Hina only shrugs.

"Yeah, but there's nothing else I'm supposed to do. There's nothing interesting here." Hina simply replies, leaning back with her hands supporting her upper body. "If you're bored then just leave." Aqua scoffs. "Tsukiko has probably already gone home, so no." Hina saids before she makes her way to Kana. "That girl is annoying..." Aqua thought as he continued doing his work.

Annoying was something that Gorou would have enjoyed, finding Yuzuki annoying in a good light. It was what made his day, his world full of color and light. But now as Aqua, annoying was something he found irritating. His love for Yuzuki was something irreplaceable and he would not like anyone who even tries to get with him.

Yuzuki, having that name in his mind, was like a sweet candy at first but had a bitter aftermath taste in his mouth. But it was never like that before, that was until 12 years ago on the news...

Aqua remembered that day, after his own mother Ai was murdered

Aqua remembered that day, after his own mother Ai was murdered. He decides to watch the news. Although he knew it was unbearable to watch, Aqua kept watching anyway. The news reporter was explaining everything that had just happened. Aqua already knew what the reporter was going to say, ready to turn off the TV and go to find Ruby until suddenly.

"In other news, the Metropolitan police also suspected that the man that have killed Ai-san could also be a suspect of the suicide of Yuzuki Amamiya."