Idol group

"Glossy hair that is well cared for

"Glossy hair that is well cared for."

"A baby face that hasn't lost its innocence."

"A personality reminiscent of an airhead."

"As for her, a cold expression on her face that manages to charm all the guys."

"Her eyes almost resemble the starry night sky."

"I must admit. Based on my experience of following idols for many years, they're the kinda girls who'd be crazy popular with hard-core otaku!" Ruby exclaims.

"I don't much like your perspective or analysis..." Aqua mumbles with a deadpan expression. "Kana's seems popular so it's all good, but with Hina... she's a whole introvert besides Tsukiko. So why don't you try asking Kana?" Aqua suggests.

"Well, I get your point... But y'know, Loli-senpai and I have a rather unusual relationship, right?" Ruby saids. "You do?" Aqua replies.

"I mean, isn't she kinda obnoxious toward me!? Unlike Hina who just sits quietly!" Ruby exclaims. "Probably 'cause you always saying 'baking soda' around her." Aqua says as he pulls out his phone.

"Anyways, I'll call her over, so at least try talking to her. Then, if you feel there's no hope of getting along, you can forget the whole thing." Aqua explains. "Call Hina too! Don't just leave her out cause she ain't good on social cues!" Ruby adds. The boy just rolls his eyes at his sister before he texts both Kana and Hina.

 The boy just rolls his eyes at his sister before he texts both Kana and Hina

Hina and Tsukiko walked down the hallway, chatting. "I will totally beat you in the next round of Mario kart! Just you wait!" Tsukiko declared as Hina playfully rolled her eyes. "Yeah, let's see about that!" Hina grinned.

But the moment was quickly ruined when Hina felt someone roughly pushed past her. The girl quickly looks to see the boy from her class, the same one who was rude to her when tried to talk to him.

"Ah- hey..." Hina greeted, feeling the awkwardness in the air as the boy glared at her with his magenta eyes before he storms off. "Hey, wasn't that guy from before? When we were returning to your house?" Tsukiko inquired, to which Hina replied with a shrug.