Chapter four.

Bridgit 's pov.
Woah,am alone,all alone,Bradley 's partying,Jasmine 's on a camp trip and Austin's at a friend's house and my parents are  out of town. So alone,am.just going to Hopeful.( A/N don't know if its a real movie.) It can help me a lot.

I heard a knock.please let it not be when Jason attack me.I just don't want anyone near me,please,I don't  him near me! No!

"Its ok,I pounch that idiot." I felt an arm around me .Bradley!

"Bradley, I don't want away from me." I held him tighter.

Then he patted my head." No,sis! Nothing will happen." He assured me.

"Hey,B have some tea." Sabrina said as she served me tea.

"Thanks."  I said as I sipped it.

"Its ok,am always gonna be here with you and always." Sabrina shrugged my shoulders.

"Looks like a movie 's on." Bradley said as he took the remote and tuned the channel.

~next day~

Sabrina 's pov.
"Good morning, sleepy beauty." A voice said in my dream until he  spilled water on me.

"Oh,Brad… "I said as I opened my eyes well Brads raised the curtains which over shadowed the room with sunshine which burnt my eyes.

"I hate you Bradley Steven Perry." I screamed as I jumped,That idiot couldn't stop laughing.

"I love when you hate me!" He screamed.

"And I hate when you love me!" I screamed.

"Oh,then,"He pushed me on the bed and tinkled me all over,I couldn't stop laughing.

"Get ready for school,lovebirds." Bridgit said we gave her a death glare.

"Fine." She left.

We laughed.

Spencer 's pov.
"Spencer!!!!! "Peyton screamed all the way from her room.

"What?!?!" I said.

"Why did you mess up my accounts?! "She said as she came into my room.

"First,what the heck?second, what made you think so? Third,didn't you ask  Phoneix?" I said.

"First,the heck 's you? "She pushed me. "Second,because,you hate me and third,nah." She said.

"Spence,can you help me,reprogram Peyton 's twitter accou… "Phoneix said . "Am sorry." He said running off.

"Am coming back for you,Phoneix!!! "She said running off.

"Peyton! "

My phone rang,its Zack.

Me : Hello,

Z :Dude,a new girl came to school,you need check her out.

Me :I 'll be there.

I hanged up,A new girl,damn it,I forgot to ask for her name.

Sabrina 's pov.
Bradley was taking his shower then his phone beeped looks like a text from Tania,looks like he's been texting her for a very long time.

From Tania
Brads,if you don't get me a new iphone 6 by tuesday,am gonna tell your little secret.
Yesterday at 22:22

To Tania
Am gonna get you that iphone6,don't tell anyone my  secret got it?
Yesterday at 22:23

From Tania
Meet me at the beach house.
Yesterday at 22: 24.

To Tania
Now?
Yesterday at 22:25

From Tania
Yeah,now
Yesterday at 22:26

To Tania
Am sorry,I can't come.
Yesterday at 22:27

From Tania
You're with her right,I can't stand her one bit.
Yesterday at 22:28

To Tania
Yes,I am with her,and don't.
Yesterday at 22:29

From Tania
I love you Brads,I love you! Please,take me,leave her,she doesn't
Yesterday at 22:30

To Tania
If you love me then stop bothering my life.
Yesterday at 22:31

From Tania
You will never let go of my love.
Today at 07:15

Let's agree that's the most arkward conversation have ever read or had.

"Oh,B I could see that you're on my phone. "Bradley said with a frown in his voice from behind.

"Can you tell what's this all about? "I said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if its boring,I had to update quickly. Still waiting for the 10 votes.
~
Nena