16. Observations

Fla's POV

Sky asked me to keep a close eye on Angi yesterday. Today Sky woke up early as fuck with Angi. I walk downstairs and to the backyard where they where. I see Sky trying to teach Angi how to skate. With chuckles and grunts and whines, Angi is finally able to roll. I lay on the swinging cloth and watch her fall SO MANY TIMES. 

Soon the light of day comes to birth. It is finally 6 am. Alex and Brandon come out watching us all. Sky throws Angi out to get ready for school. I go up to him and show him a new trick I was practicing. Sky tries only to fall on their ass. I laugh and help them up. Sky punches my shoulder as we laugh. "We gotta practice more!" Sky squeals. I hug him and we walk inside with the rest. We walk to the kitchen where Alex was making Ham and cheese croissants. Sky gasps and goes to his side and helps him. Alex laughs and lets Sky help. I get a banana and some milk. "Making a milkshake?" Brandon asks confused. "Uh duhhhhh. You can NOT have croissants without milkshake," I say in a sassy attitude. Brandon laughs a little and says, "guess you learn something new everyday." I gasp at the fact he has NEVER had croissants with milkshake. He laughs and takes out the first batch of croissants. Sky smiles and was to grab one. "They are hot!" I say just as he was about to grab one. He grunts. Alex chuckles at him. "Grab the butter Sky," Alex says and does as told and he grabs a water bottle. I look at Alex and Brandon who look proud at Sky. Sky is feeling good today. Energetic Sky is the best Sky. Sky is jumping around the kitchen waiting for the croissants to cool down. "You jumping around won't help them cool down," I say playfully. Sky sits and just looks at them until they are a little colder. Brandon moves them to another bowl. Sky grabs one and munches on it. I look at Alex. He looks proud and confused. "Someone woke up with the zoomies today," Ed says walking to the kitchen and gives Sky a kiss on the cheek, he grabs a croissant sitting next to Sky. They both eat the WHOLE croissant without an issue. I hand them some milkshake testing my luck. They drink it. Everyone seems so confused and not going to lie... I am too. Worried this is the calm before the storm.... I think I am going to enjoy this while it's here... worry about the storm as it comes. "Any plans today sis?" Ed asks. Sky sits with a thinking face. "MMMMMM I don't have class? And I am off work today so I guess not?" Sky finally says. I chuckle. "Want some more?" Angi asks Sky. Sky nods grabbing another croissant. I sit to eat with the rest. "Damnnnnn! Your croissants are magical!" I say to Alex. This is the most delicious thing I've had since mom cooked for me! I smile so big. Sky finishes 2 croissants and milkshake cup. Everyone starts heading to work. Sky looks so happy and it's concerning. 

I get up and we all head to the building. I go with Crystal to practice some self defense. "Hey did you notice Sky more chirpy than usual?" I ask her and KK who were in the office. "Yes! She even asked to have Kat for the day. Kat missed school today." Crystal says. I nod a little confused. "Oh well, see you guys around." I say and walk away. I head to Angi's class. I don't walk in I just watch from a distance thru the glass doors. Angi seems deep in thought and most definitely not paying attention to class. Sky said Algebra was Angi's favorite class but it sure does not show. I text Sky and check on Angi throughout the day. She skips defense class and just sits in the corner. I walk into the class. I pretend I'm there to practice but eventually I approach her. "Not in the mood for class?" I ask. Angi looks at me. "Not really... I usually love this class but lately.. I don't got much energy.." Angi says to me. I nod. "I feel like that sometimes too. Any reason why you don't got the energy?" I ask concerned. "No just don't wanna participate. Not in the mood I guess," Angi says and we sit there in silence. Angi lays he head on my shoulder, I side hug her. I think something is going on with her. She surely looks down. Not like Angi. Wearing black jeans and a colored shirt. Angi usually loves dresses and skirts and shorts. I'll point it out to Sky. 

The day come to end fast. We get home to Sky not being home. Ed had ditched as well. Alex and Brandon where no where to be found. Evan and Matt and I agree to order out today.