1. Fifteen

Emily P.O.V.
Hello, welcome back. Im 15 years old now. It has been a year since Edwin and I got adopted by Matt, Evan, Brandon and Alex.
Not gonna lie its been hell.
Lemme give you an insight.

Ever since i killed my biological father last Christmas.. Its been eventful. I've had to start chemo therapy and I've been forced to go to therapy along with Ed.
Fla got married and has full custody of both his little sister and baby.
Alex and Brandon have been stricter on our eating and health overall. My ribs healed for majority of the part. My health is still shit.
Matt and Evan well they have gone back to teaching but i got them a better pay at the building.
Edwin... He's doing good. Therapy seems to work well for him. He has been eating easier. I got him his own Jeep so he's pretty much unstoppable now.

Me.. I've not been doing as well as Evan and Brandon wished I was. They got me a snake last Christmas which Kat usually looks after. Kat is mainly being looked after by Evan and Matt.. I am always running around but i always make sure she is doing good and is healthy.
I recieved a puppy this year for christmas.
He is a German Shepard and registered as a service dog. He's only a couple months old so he has a lot of work to do. He is supposed to help with my PTSD.

Its January the start of 2019, a new year. I remember getting adopted near the end of 2017.. 2018 flew by and I dont really recall much. There was a lot of adjusting.

Lets see what 2019 can bring for us.