26. Blaine

Sky's POV

It's finally 5 a.m. when I decide to walk downstairs. It has been a week since the night lock attempt. Kk has been around a lot more. I walk downstairs and see Matt on the couch scrolling through his phone. I look at him concerned and sit next to him. "You okay?" I ask him. He looks at me and half smiles, yeah, just rough night." He says, putting his phone down. "You didn't text me."I didn't know if you were awake.. I am always awake. I'm always a text away. What's on your mind?" I ask him. "It's just flashbacks, to be honest, I've been craving drugs again, and I know it's not good, but part of me just not cooraporating with me right now. I woke up to a memory of when my father used to beat me up.. Just keeps rewining in my head. Can't get it out, " Matt says with tears in his eyes. "D-Drugs aren't the way out.. but do you like to draw?" I ask, very unsure of what I was saying.. "Yes, I do, but why?" He asks me as I sit facing him. "Sometimes it helps to draw out what you wish you could've done or something that brings some sort of peace to you," I say, and he nods. "What if I can't think of anything?" He asks. "Then you draw something pretty. Or something absolutely random. It will distract your mind, " I say, and he nods.

I come back to the living room with  paper, pencils, and colors. We sit drawing and just giggling at each other's drawings. I made a lion, and he drew a giraffe that came out really nice.

"Good morning," we hear Alex and Brandon coming downstairs. "Morning loves," Matt says. "What are you guys doing up so early?" Brandon asks, and Alex gives Matt a kiss. "We've been up since 5, couldn't sleep," I say, and he nods.
Evan comes downstairs shortly after and sits with us as Matt explains the meaning of his giraffe to Evan, who just listens a d chuckles along. There's a knock on the door. I opened the door, and it was KK. He comes inside, and we sit in the kitchen. He helps Alex and Brandon with breakfast. I sit watching them cook. It's Monday, so everyone is getting ready for school and work. Including Evan and Matt.

"Kiddos and non-kiddos, breakfast is ready!!" Alex yells up the stairs, referring to Matt and Evan as non kiddos. I chuckle, and everyone starts to come down for breakfast. I try to get up, but KK holds me down by the shoulder. I shake my head no. He doesn't care. I try to make a run for it, but I fold the moment my feet touch the floor. Coughing blood. I can't breathe right. I lose balance. Fla catches me before I hit the ground. I try to breathe slowly, and I fi ally catch my breath. Kk sits and taps the spot next to him. "Come on, Sky. You gotta eat." He says, and I sit there looking at an unopened uncrushable as if it was to dissappear. "Eat it." He says to me. I tried to open it, but I think my hand was fractured from last night. I huff and just push the uncrushable away. Everyone leaves for work except Brandon and Alex and, of course, KK. I try to get up, but he pulls me back to sit down. "Eat the uncrushable," kk says. I look at it numbly. "Is your hand okay?" Alex asks, reaching for the uncrushable and opening it. I shake my head no. "You could've asked for help, but, chose not to." Kk says. I started to munch on my uncrushable, knowing there was no end to this. Brandon sits to my other side and grabs my hand. He tries to roll up my sleeves, but I don't let him. "Please don't." I say. "Why not?" He asks.  "Just dont..." I beg. I finish the uncrushable and try to get up. Brandon was still holding my hand. I try to get go only hurting myself. "Please let go..." I ask softly. "Why?" Brandon asks and again tries to pull my sleeves up. Kk grabs my hand from Brandon and squeezes it, making me release the sleeve. I whimper in pain, catching all their attention.

Alex POV

Sky whimpers to Kk slightly, squeezing his hand. Kk pulls up his sleeves only to reveal multiple deep self-harm. Sky tries to pull away. His arm was still bleeding through the gauze. "You broke your wrist?" Kk asks Sky, who is trying to get away. "Sky stop fighting. You are not going anywhere. And we will talk about the self-harm in your room." Km says sternly. I get Sky's hand and look around his wrists, noticing the bruises. "It's too swollen, I can't identify where he broke his wrist. I can tell it's broken, I just can't see where yet.." I say, and they both nod. Sky just looks at me helplessly. Sky makes a run for it. We ran after him but he locked the room door. Kk opens the door and notices Sky is in the restroom, throwing up blood. Brandon helps Sky up, and Sky washes his mouth before walking to his room and lying down. "Sky, why?" Kk asks. Sky stays silent.

Kk's POV

Sky lays down on his bed numbly. Alex and Brandon said to call them if we needed anything, but I'm just sitting here waiting for Sky to react or talk or something. Anything. I get up to get the first aid kit. I reach for Sky's injured wrist, but he fights me. "I just want to change your gauze," I say to him. He sits up and tries to do it himself. I still hold his hand. He tried to set loose, but I don't allow it. "I got it." Sky says. I nod. He removes the gauze, not allowing me to see. I grabbed his arm again before he had a chance to react. A long and deep horizontal cut. I take a deep breath. "Sky, why? Why didn't you call me instead? I would've shown up." I ask. He looks at me with his silver and aqua eyes. I see a tear fall from the side of his cheek. I clean up his arm and place a tighter gauze on his arm to help it stop bleeding. I kiss Sky in the head. He looks at me with tearful eyes. "I-i can't do this no more.." Sky mumbles. "Can't do what," I ask. He wipes his tears. "Life.." Sky whispers. I nod. "I've been there, but you've got to hang on Sky.. for us. For you." I say. "I want my baby... my mom.." Sky cries. I look at her and nod. "I can only imagine sugar but as selfish as it sounds. I need you here. We need you here on earth with us." I say, and he looks at me an wipes his tears away. "I'm trying.." He mumbles. "Come on, let's go downstairs with Brandon and Alex." I say, carrying Sky downstairs.

Fla gets home not long after. Early. "Ain't you supposed to be at work?" Sky asks him. He nods but then goes upstairs. Sky follows him closely. I follow Sky. "What happened, baby?" Sky asks Fla. "Nothing, I just can't do work today. I would rather be here with you and Alex and Brandon and KK." He saying, holding back tears. I hug him. He breaks. I hold him, and Sky holds his hand. "What happened at work?" I ask. "People are shit..." Fla mumbles. "Who?" I ask. "Blaine was just saying nonstop shit about me and how I was young with a kid and stuff... I just.. I'm trying.. my sister and baby are at the building because they are small, not because I want them there... I'm not a bad parent.. I'm trying.." Fla sobs. "Baby, fuck Blaine he doesn't know you." Sky says and climbs on to Fla. "Blaine won't be bothering you anymore, Fla, I promise." I say and stand up.

I finally arrive at the building. Going straight to Blaines dorm. "Oh shit, don't you know how to knock?" He says before I pin him into the wall. I punch him in the face. "You. Will. Not. Mess. With. My. Family. Leave Flamingo alone! Or you are going to die!" I yell at him through punches. "You will leave him alone! Next time I find out you mess with anyone in or out of my family, I will personally come kill you. So if I were you, I'd shut the fuck up from now on!" I yell at him and toss him to his bed. He nods, and I leave.

I go back to my house. I finally got myself a house, and today I should be receiving my couches. Once my house is ready. I'll invite the crew over, for now I'm just going to take a nap.