𝘗𝘙0𝘓0𝘎𝘜𝘌

██████████

❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵

❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵. ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ██████████
𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖮𝖱 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

This, is Y/N. A sweet and creative girl with a golden heart filt of joy, who loved to help people, play with toys, draw, and more.

She was always interested in my little pony and she had a whole collection of ponies and castles in her room. She was also into scary stuff.. She'd always watch horror movies, play indie horror games and act like siren head is chasing her with her neighbour and little brother.

She had a wild imagination, and also loved to play games of magic with her neighbour friend.

Sometimes, she was too kind. She was a people pleaser, scared of insulting others, not able to stand up for herself.. She was too kind to be rude to anyone.

Even if someone was rude to her, she'd still play with them and talk with them happily. She got made fun of alot in her class, bullied, left out, ignored and one time when she wanted to play football with the boys, they tripped her on purpose and she fell in the dirty mud.

When she was 11, or 12, I can't remember.. People would bully her for still playing with toys, having a huge fantasy and imagination, still watching my little pony and pretending that she is being chased by horror characters for fun.

But isn't that what children are supposed to do? Play with toys, have a huge imagination, watch kids shows.. Y/N was still in elementary school when she got bullied for that.

Her classmates said that 'it's childish' and 'weird', and now these kids are doing adult things, or illegal things. Smoking, vaping, doing drugs, having sex with eachother, watching porn.

That's what they do in middle school, IMMEDIATLY after they left elementary.

Now Y/N thinks she's growing too slow and she really is childish, and she even asks others if it's still childish to watch disney movies.

But even if people tell her it's childish, she won't really stop and she'll still do her thing, play with toys, have a wild imagination and watch kids shows.

She's 13, isn't that still a child?

Her childhood has been ruined by being bullied for acting like a child and not like a damn adult. And, there's another thing that has been ruining her life..

Her father.

Yes, her father. Imagine your own father ruining your life. Her father became mentally ill, extremely mentally ill, and he has been doing the craziest stuff.

But I'll be telling that soon.

But.. Imagine your own father, saying that he wants to start a new life. Find a new woman and start a new family. Leaving your children behind. Bullying your mom and saying she isn't good enough even after everything your mom has done.

My father had always talked about his ex and how beautiful she was, and they're still chatting till this day.

Imagine your own father calling you a prostitute for no reason. In another word, a hoe.

Imagine your own father saying he doesn't want a child like you anymore.

If you don't want me as your daughter, then I don't want you as my father.

You're not my dad anymore.

"YOU'RE A LIAR, A PROSTITUTE, AGGRESSIVE AND SICK!"