𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘐𝘐𝘐

██████████

❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴

❝ 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴. ❞✧ ೃ༄ ██████████

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝘠/𝘕 𝘗𖦹𝘝.

'Countryhumans it will be then!' I said to myself with confidence. Planethumans sounds really interesting and magical, but they probably have more people in the countryhuman world so it might be more fun. I'll visit the planethuman later!

Hopefully the people there will be nice and welcoming, I wonder what it is like.. Is it even a game? Well, this place looks alot like the GAME central station from Wreck It Ralph so I guess it is.

I'm very curious and excited, so I immediatly ran inside the hallway of the countryhuman 'game'. After some seconds I saw a strange big glowing circle infront of me, and my eyebrows raised a bit in curiousity.

Everything looked like some sort of futuristic black and green techno station with some glowing circles lined up after eachother infront of me.

I slowly walked towards the circle, and decided to step on it, and as soon as I stepped on it, it suddenly started to slightly float above the ground.

I was shocked by the circle suddenly floating, and when I heard a noise I immediatly looked up to see some sort of black door opening.

And when it was done opening, the circle I was on instantly flew inside of the opening very fast and I started screaming.

"AAAAH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I screamed as I tried to hold onto the circle tightly, is this some sort of floating hoverboard? How do I even control this thing?!

After some seconds, the strange glowing circle starting floating upwards and I almost fell off of it, but I immediatly managed to climb on it and I was now just standing on it as it slowly flew somewhere above.

It took a little while, but then I finally reached the surface and immediatly jumped off of the circle and looked around, examining the area.

It was also black and green, techno-ish. It was a bit empty, but I saw something and someone some meters away..

There was a person at some sort of bar, humming and adjusting some papers. I slowly walked over to her and when she noticed me, I stopped and looked at her with a surprised look on my face.

She smiled at me softly and spoke, "Oh! I never thought that someone would actually come here.." She told me as she put all of her papers down and walked towards me.

"My name is Lilith Moore!! What's yours?" She asked excitedly, and I just looked at her confusedly, wondering what's going on.

"..Uh, my name is Y/N L/N.." I replied softly, holding my hands behind my back.

"Nice to meet you Miss L/N!! Would you like to play my game of Countryhumans?" She asked, giving me a smile as she waited for my answer.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, and didn't really know what to say.. "Sure I guess.. What is it about? What exactly are countryhumans?" I questioned curiously.

She put her hands together and clapped it one time, and started explaining everything. "So this might be a bit weird, but countryhumans are like countryball heads on top of a human body. They have some human features, but their face has their flag!" She explained, and my eyes widened in shock.

No way.. Countryhumans? I can't imagine what they'd be like. "Can you maybe show a picture of them..?" I asked, and she immediatly nodded in response.

"Ofcourse!! Just hold on a bit." She said and suddenly her eyes started to glow, and as some sort of big screen popped up infront of me I immediatly took a step back and looked shocked. "Oh! Woah.."

It was like.. Google? It was some sort of tv screen with a low visibility, I could still see Lilith behind it..

It automatically started searching 'countryhumans', or maybe not automatically.. Maybe it's Lilith? Is this her superpower or something?

Then she pressed on images, and my jaw dropped in shock.

"These are countryhumans! Please ignore the weird fanarts.." She warned me, but I didn't listen and suddenly I saw a weird fanart..

It was Poland, handcuffed, bald, wearing some weird lingerie and saying 'More Reichtangle more!'.

(#JusticeForPoland)

I had an extremely flabbergasted and shocked expression on my face, seeing all of the strange fanarts, and then suddenly I saw something even more terrifying..

It was America, on top of Russia, BOTH NAKED, HAVING SEX?! AND THERE WAS CUM DRIPPING DOWN AMERICA'S FUCKING COCK?!

I immediatly looked away in disgust and covered my mouth, with a very shocked expression on my face. "OH MY GOD I'VE SEEN ENOUGH." I shouted.

"Oh.. Sorry dear! Their fans sometimes just love to draw, interesting stuff.." She said as she laughed a bit nervously, and then she immediatly ran up to me. "But don't worry, t-they're not like that in my game!" She reassured me before I sighed, turning around to face her again.

"Yeah, hopefully.." I replied, and I was curious about what the game was about. "So.. What is the game about? What will happen? Will there be any spooky stuff??" I questioned curiously and waited for her answer.

"Well, it's about.."

WHAT SHOULD IT BE ABOUT?

Will there also be demons like my last book? What kind of demons?

Or will they be the demons?

Murderers with bloodlust?

Yanderes?

Cannibals?

Traumatizing things like in the fanarts? /J

OK NO I ONLY HAVE SCARY IDEAS YALL GOT ANY OTHER GOOD IDEAS?