𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐

██████████

❝ 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

❝ 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ ██████████

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

Reiya grabbed my wrists tightly and looked at me with a bright and happy grin. "Y/N, you can save our world! You can stop the demons and possibly even stop the virus!!" She told me happily.

My eyes widened in surprise and I was a bit shocked when she grabbed my wrists. "Really..?" I questioned, slightly tilting my head.

She nodded rapidly, holding a bright smile. "Yes, you're already used to everything unlike behind-the-screen players, so you have a higher chance of winning!!" She answered. "The coast will be clear tommorrow morning, let's train your abilities and then pack everything tonight!"

I was confused, everything was happening so fast and I blinked a few times before speaking. "W-what.. What?! I'm leaving tommorrow morning??" I shouted with a shocked expression on my face.

My new pet snake, Mars, was shocked when he heard me shout and hid a bit in my neck, hissing softly.

"Mhm! Don't worry, you can visit my friends and stay there, train again, and then leave again and continue your trip," Reiya answered with a soft smile. "You have to leave as soon as you can and try to get more info, maybe you can try befriending some countryhumans?" She advised.

I thought for a bit, crossing my arms. "I don't know about that.. I thought that some countryhumans were demons? Do you know who I can trust??" I asked, taking out a paper and a pen to note who the trustful ones.

Reiya sighed, looking down slightly. "Actually, none of them are safe.. There's some sort of evilness hidden in all of them, but I may know which ones are the safest, and I can tell you which ones you should try to avoid." She told me with a serious look on her face as I looked at her deeply, waiting for a list patiently.

"The safest and helpful ones might be Philippines and his gang, Poland, Britain, Australia, Canada, France.. Maybe almost the whole Britain family?" Reiya stated, and then she moved on to the ones I should avoid. "And the ones you should stay away from, are definitely Third Reich, USSR, Fascist Italy, Japanese Empire and their families."

I immediatly noted all of the names on the list, and thanked Reiya. "Now let's train!" She said as she grabbed my wrist and brought me in her basement, which was actually some sort of huge fighting and training place.

She told me about her backstory, and she also used to help past players and train them, until her coding was changed by the virus. After she found out about it, she learned how to control herself and now she helps players secretly.